just got the re-released anghellic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
shits tight... who produced breathe?

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=MUSIC&pid=5530017&cart=136108784

Personnel includes: Tech N9ne (rap vocals); Don Juan, Chris Watson, Dontez Antonio Yates, Lori Contino, Grantland Rice, Nichica Cayson (vocals); Polar Bear (keyboards, drums, programming).

Producers include: Richie, Don Juan, John Carpenter, Sean Raspberry, Grantland Rice.

Kansas City rapper Aaron Yates, otherwise known as Tech N9ne, emerges with an ambitious debut full of conceptual structure, vivid depiction of harsh urban realities, and innovative vocal delivery. Nominally, the album is structured in three sections, depicting heaven, purgatory, and hell. But most of the manifestations of these states are earthly in the extreme. Tech details scenes of crime, deceit, abortion, suicide, and more, with a clear-eyed sociological slant that Eminem would envy. At the same time, he employs numerous distinctive rapping techniques; rapid-fire repetition, shifting back and forth between tongue-twisters and short, declarative bursts, and continual flurries of unusual phrasing. In this manner, Tech adds a fresh sonic dimension to his sordid tales, perking up our ears as he blows our minds

Aug 20, 2002
Who produced BREATHE?????What a Question??Hat den Shit und kein´Plan von wem BREATHE produziert wurde....?!?Wo hat der Eierheinz eigentlich das letzte halbe Jahr gehaust?
1`n´only RONNZ.......TECH also says it at 3:45......

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
In ordnung , bemannen ab Deutschland , danke als ihrer Zuschrift. Danke als spitzend es raus. ja , falls ich hatte die Kompakte Scheibe , ich würdet wissen , würden ich?

never said i did

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
How about you buy it as well, U heard it cool? Now go buy the album FEB 11th Support Tech N9ne!!

and Grant didnt produce anything its just a damn typo from a CD Universe intern.

"Let me introduce you to my staff"

Swick

Status
Not open for further replies.