just got bak from the Siccness 'CCQ' :D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
big ups to the folkz i met, y'all were chill as fuck...and too those who I didn't get the chance to meet hope to do so in the near future or at the next BBQ...PS I was the one in the black t-shirt with MURS 3:16 on it and I had a black baseball hat

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
EA, you savage...you should have got at me cuzzin! believe we was doing it real big out there!

shit i didnt even run into shea out there.........whats going on big pimp?

for those of ya'll that went and we didnt meet, its all good....im sure the next one will be BIG.................

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
^^^^^^^^^^i no, we did it huuuuuuuge. i was waitin for shea to say wassup and of course gangstaeight.. i was gonna say yo wassup im deepthroatoakland lol for fun. anywayz catch yall at the next one.
WHADDUP ARSEN MAAAAAAYN that shit was liiiive.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
oh man....I missed out...but it was either celebrate my bday or go to the Q...shit i could've probably done both..but it turned out to be a all day thing....anyways from the looks of it..you guys had a nice function....hopefully they'll be another one around the bay.

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
u shoulda asked shea about me........ he's seen me
i was the one in the blak snow cap........ ya boy was prepared for the winter time on September 14th

oh coy!
LOL... you must of been the one i kept tellin' Rae that you thought you were in the snow or somethin' and you had to be hot as fuck...

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^

NICKpro RM said:
yeah dammit where were you EA - i was the one in the blue Cal jersey...

overall it was a cool event...rolled thru with 10sion and my brother - chopped it up with: humbolt (that was a cheech and chong joint!), doxx, shea, luk-e, keltic tribe (jimmy the butcher), norkoastal, lilrydathug and ghetto line, b12, sayso from riderlife, playa rae, j-locc, shemp, arsen, mista cane, jonny t and KD from the pervelous, phantom, vamps, leader, blight (tight sideburns), and more that i forgot (my bad).
Are you the one that Rae introduced me to...? I was kinda litt...

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
Yeah that shit was tight as fuck.. I wish we can do something like that every other month or so. It was just a big networking bbq. We hooked up with a lot of cats in the industry. Good choppin it up with Cuda,Black C,Cellski,Ballhead Rick,Tay,Ray Love,Celly Cell,B-12,C-4,Doxx,Loki,Killa Valley,Irocc, and of course the 408 Ridaz(Money Tree, Dugout,Tactout,Game Insane, Sickly Sharkin) All I can remember is it was off the HOOK!!!!!! There were a lot of others that we Hooked up with and if i didn't mention you doesn't mean I forgot it is just I am in a hurry. So let's hook up and network.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
damn i was out there for a quick minute--i had 2 strike out of there @ 4pm though cuz i had 2 be up in berkely by 5-->but it was a sick ass event....met up with a grip of foolz doing there thang-->what up shea shoot me that track when u get a chance---

damn and i found out in berkely the rest of MAIN VEIN got lost on the way up there
:confused:

-fuck it therez alwayz a next time

much love