just got bak from the Siccness 'CCQ' :D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

it was more like 100 people than 1000+
met up with big SHEA DOGG! woof woof woof, YOUNGMOE, Big J, SnikoDawg, TYPCEE (everyone wants to kik his ass.....lol), phil, M-1,etc.... came through at 2 o'clok and left after the rhyme session.... everyone who spit had some sort of talent to show off.... I wanted to spit somethin' also but my throat was dry as a fuk mutha.... didn't see no DEEPEASTHOIN' like i thought.... now yaw know what's next in store for his punk ass. I also seen Loki, Taydatay, Blak C, Celly Cel anda few others come through...... was pretty coo. sure wish everyone could be there

p.s. Streetlight Records SUUUUUUUUUCCS! got $8 for sellin 10 CD's.... that's sum booo-shit :devious:

May 11, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
it was more like 100 people than 1000+
met up with big SHEA DOGG! woof woof woof, YOUNGMOE, Big J, SnikoDawg, TYPCEE (everyone wants to kik his ass.....lol), phil, M-1,etc.... came through at 2 o'clok and left after the rhyme session.... everyone who spit had some sort of talent to show off.... I wanted to spit somethin' also but my throat was dry as a fuk mutha.... didn't see no DEEPEASTHOIN' like i thought.... now yaw know what's next in store for his punk ass. I also seen Loki, Taydatay, Blak C, Celly Cel anda few others come through...... was pretty coo. sure wish everyone could be there

p.s. Streetlight Records SUUUUUUUUUCCS! got $8 for sellin 10 CD's.... that's sum booo-shit :devious:

Did celly cell come wit his impala? I was commin back from school (SCC) and seen him pickup his daughter from elementary school. He had some Daytons and whitewalls and hella fucking knock. That shit kinda had me laughin, all the parents was like what the fuck LOL

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

didn't see his car......... the parking was a good walk away from the CCQ :classic: grounds

Apr 25, 2002
just got back. didnt see mac mall or c-bo. smoked a few blunts with lots of cats. what up to fila, blight, curbie, vamps, dugout, money tree, nick pro, and savage shea. cellski was there too. might have been 300-400 people thruout the afternoon.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
we were 4 cars deep and didnt get there...
got in an accident and cops fucked with us

by the time we got there there was 1 green balloon on a tree..
what time did it all end?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Humboldt High said:
just got back. didnt see mac mall or c-bo. smoked a few blunts with lots of cats. what up to fila, blight, curbie, vamps, dugout, money tree, nick pro, and savage shea. cellski was there too. might have been 300-400 people thruout the afternoon.
sup cat?? when did u get bak

eMDe said:

damn, that's weak as hell

May 11, 2002
eMDe said:

Accidents suck dick I got in one a while back. there is hella bullshit to go thru good luck wit it

Apr 25, 2002
what up Ea i got back at 8:30. went out to my car where my friend was to be sleeping off his swerve and come to find him covered in puke and puke all in my car. drunk bastard was talking craziness to cellski and black c when we were puffing

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Eight, I was lookin' for you out there folks. I wanted to say what's up, but no one could point me in your direction.

Next function we gotta hook up playa.

Gone,
Doxx

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

u shoulda asked shea about me........ he's seen me
i was the one in the blak snow cap........ ya boy was prepared for the winter time on September 14th

oh coy!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah dammit where were you EA - i was the one in the blue Cal jersey...

overall it was a cool event...rolled thru with 10sion and my brother - chopped it up with: humbolt (that was a cheech and chong joint!), doxx, shea, luk-e, keltic tribe (jimmy the butcher), norkoastal, lilrydathug and ghetto line, b12, sayso from riderlife, playa rae, j-locc, shemp, arsen, mista cane, jonny t and KD from the pervelous, phantom, vamps, leader, blight (tight sideburns), and more that i forgot (my bad).

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Boy, that was some good shit. It was all love out there too. Nobody trippin', everyone just networkin' and perkin'. Locked down a couple more appearances for the comp too so look for those announcements in the next couple days. Lotta good appearances that people are gonna be happy about.

Gone,
Doxx

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
man, sucks i didnt get to meet more of yall after hearin that so many of yall got to kick it & shit. i was wearin a white short sleeved shirt with blue and black plad designs (is it called plad? its that shit where lines form squares n shit...). s'all good, there'll be other events. peace.