JUST GOT BACK FROM VEGAS(ROY JONES JR FIGHT).............................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
MAN YALL VEGAS WAS OFF THE CHAIN THIS WEEKEND.I DID IT BIG.PASSED OUT ABOUT 500 CDS HELLA FLYERS.MY NIGGA LIL FLIP CAME OUT THERE THAT WAS HIS 1ST TIME IN VEGAS WE BALLED OUT FOR 3 DAYS.HE DID 3 SHOWS ONE AT THE VENITIAN,THE HOP(W/LIL JOHN)AND THE BEACH.I WAS FUCKED UP THE WHOLE TRIP.HYPNOTIC AND REMY MARTIN AND CHAMPAIGN BLUNTS.I HOOKED UP WIT MY NIGGA YUKMOUTH,I INTRODUCED HIM TO FLIP WE WAS DOIN IT BIG.HE WAS TELLIN ME HOW MUCH HE MISS COUGNUT,AND HE GAVE ME THE HOUSE #.IM GOIN TO LA WEDSDAY TO FUCK WIT HIM.OTHERS I FUCKED WIT,SCARFACE,ZAB JUDDAH,FLOYD MAYWEATHER,BUN B,DAME DASH,FRANCEN,YUKMOUTH,HELLA MY PIMP PATNAS FROM ACROSS THE BAY,HELLA BITCHES MAN IT WAS OFF THE HOOK.YALL KNOW IM AT EVERY EVENT.NEXT EVENT.SPRING BLING-DAYTONA BEACH,FL THE WHOLE BLOCK COMIN.WE GO BE OUT THERE PROMOTIN THE BIGGEST

I GOT A SONG THAT FLIP GAVE ME FOR VOL 3 WIT HIM,50,LYOD BANKS.(they freestylin)I GOT TO ADD MY VERSE.HE WANT ME TO GIVE IT TO BIG VON.SINCE VON HOSTIN VOL 3 ITS GO BE EVEN BIGGER.

I GOT A COUPLE OF LABELS KNOCKIN ON THE DOOR RIGHT NOW.(columbia,koch,jive)IMMA KEEP YALL INFORMED.I GOT A OFFERSHEET FROM COLUMBIA THURSDAY.ITS GOIN DOWN YALL

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Good luck Cellski ;) Me and my girls went to Vegas for my birthday last August and hit up the Beach... its a coo atmosphere but they need some stronger ethic mix up there! Were you feelin' it?

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Vol 3 already? keep um comin homie...

you interested in gettin a few of our artists on vol 4 ?

We got about 20 songz recorded that was goin on our Vol 2 mix... but if you could use one on your next vol. we'll shoot it to you with an empty spot or two on it for you and your bro...

lemme know ... or shit you can come thru and we can record a fresh one... we got about 40 jacked trax sittin at the labb :)

Jan 7, 2003
cellski doing big thangs.lil flip,50 cent,& cellski. now that going to be gangsta.i also heard that in lil flip camp,dey r dropping a nu cd soon.redd & lil ron their album is called "7-1-3".after that is hse album call "tick tock toe". cellski thats good news.playa!!

May 20, 2002
jones ruiz fight

me and my brother were at the fight

chopped it with brian mcknight charles barkley shaq laverneous coles from the ny jets david tua tracey lee ron stone from sf 49ers denzel washington and other athletes & entertainers too many to mention

where were you sitting at during the fight? let me know the get down. also went to club abizia(spelling) w/ 50 cent performing. gambling big time at MGM GRAND came up big but ended up losing it across the way at NEW YORK NEW YORK

btw there too many NASCAR folks on the strip too close for comfort

get at me 2took

T

trueazn9

yes Cellski is definitely doin da damn thing fa sho like BG.
If he signs with Columbia sony then he be labelmates with Flip.
BG said he got six zeros from Koch so hes livin well with chopper
city records. Jive got UGK and tyrese lol and e 40 but they
arent really hip hop lately. i saw a bunch of Cellski cds
at the record store on da weekend. vol 1 vol 2 mr predictor
mafia moves etc.

thats what im talkin bout.im everywhere.thats go be the diffrence between me and the rest of the bay area rappers.niggas got to get out and get somewhere.i dont never see nobody except b-legit.i see b-li everywhere.atl,vegas,miami,texas.im just tryin to be where its happening.i then got the plug wit k-slay and jazzy pha too.me and keise suppose to be on k-slay new shit too and dj vlad.im tryin to rep the bay to the fullest.i was in the club and it was hella hot.so i started fannin my self wit my flyer,then the next thing you know the whole club was fannin cellski flyers.we need a bay area spring break or somethin.YALL NEED TO COME TO DAYTONA BEACH YALL.ITS GO BE HUGE.i got a show wit nas,flip and mr.cheeks @ spring break

yall heard killa keise single on the radio. VOTE FOR "ITS KILLA KEISE" &"BANG,BANG"

oh yeah nascar was out there too.it was off the chain.we was in the $1200 dolla seats watchin roy destroy ya boy.

imma post the tracklisting for vol 3 later on today.i got to get this song for rick rock for his mixtape.

the first artist in the bay area to drop a freestyle mixtape-CELLSKI
respect my mind.

OH YEAH YALL.THIS BITCH LIL KIM GOT A SONG CALLED "DOIN IT BIG".THAT BITCH STOLD MY SAYIN(THE BAY SAYIN,YALL KNOW I LOCKED THAT WORD)SEE THAY CANT STOP TAKIN FROM US.I CANT WAIT TO GET PUT ON SO I CAN LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW.

T

trueazn9

damn 1200 dollar seats whoa!!!! cellski is ballin!!!!
fuck nascar lol. i need to hit vegas up again before the summer
cuz yea its too fuckin hot in da summer ugh