JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BBQ (didnt get there) WORST CASE SCENARIO HAPPEND..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
We made it down to san jo (4 cars deep) ther was like 18 of us and i was mobbin my moms jetta. Well we got '
AROUND THE CORNER of the park (on penitencia Creek) and at the intersection some hoe in a honds hit me on the side (the homies were following me) so i pull over and two broads hop out the car talking shit. My homie J-Dash calms em down and we exchange numbers. Then some frisco cat was all drunk lookin for the bbq, so we tried to find it with him and as soon as we see a park we hear the pigs beup. They pull us all over and well we scerted. I went back and they had all the homies lined up on cop cars. Whats worse is theres one homie who is on a home pass from camo.. We bounced and i still havent heard from any homeboys which had cell phones soooo...
(there were liquids, ggreenery and all that present sooo)
WELL WHAT DID WE MISS AT THE SICCENESS BBQ?

Apr 25, 2002
damn i missed tha bbq i was lookin foward to goin to since it being mentioned. i got everything all ready and got tha dood that was comin with me. my car was supposed to have new tires put on, but find that tha guys let couples and couples go before us. so fuck it was already 1 and i wasnt up for tha 4 hour drive that late!!!!!!!! and im yellin at tha asshole, askin 'what do these people have reservations', then walk out. but damn i missed tha days all tha siccness homies meet up..... .:(

sorry to hear about that ruff shit that went down eMDe.

Sep 1, 2002
LOL 101 EXCUSES WHY CATS WAS SCARED TO MEET UP AT A INTERNET BBQ. COMEDY. HEARS MINE: I WOKE UP LIKE AROUND 1PM , THEN I CALLED LIL J AKA JREEZZELLE , WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND SOME ARAB DUDE WAS MUGGIN TALKING ABOUT I LOOK LIKE THE DUDE THAT BEAT UP HIS SISTER THAT SHOPLIFTED SOEM BEFJERKEY AT SOME LIQUOR STORE , SO ME AND JREEZZELLE BANKED AND DROPPED DUDE , THEN THE COPS CAME , AND IT WAS 2 FEMALE COPS , THEY WAS TIGHT LOOKING SO I WAS TRYNA GET THE NUMBER BUT THEY WAS LESBIAN COPS AND THEY WAS FUCKING WITH EACHOTHER SO THEY TOOK ME TO 850 BRYNAT ON A CONSPIRACY OF BEATING UP A BLIND ARAB DIPLOMAT CHARGE. I WAS AT 850 BRYANT HAD SOME HOE PICK ME UP LIKE AROUND 4PM , THEN I WENT TO SERRAMONTE TO MEET UP WITH JREEZELLE AGAIN BUT THIS TIME HE HAD 6 BROADS WEARING DAISY DUKES WITH THE ASS CHEEK HANGING OUT WITH HIM AND SECURITY KICKED US OUT BUT NOT BEFORE I BANKED ON SOME OLD LADY FOR CALLING ME A SPIC PIECE OF SHIT! WHEN I RAN OUTSIDE MY CAR GOT THE BOOT FOR UNPAID PARKING TICKETS AND JREEZELLE GOT ARRESTED FOR BEING FILIPINO AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK TAGALOG IN A SHOPPING MALL AT DALY CITY. SO BASICALLY I TRIED TO MAKE IT BUT AS U CAN SEE I HAD A FUCKED UP DAY YALL. LOL

Apr 25, 2002
TeKK MoNeY said:
LOL 101 EXCUSES WHY CATS WAS SCARED TO MEET UP AT A INTERNET BBQ. COMEDY. HEARS MINE: I WOKE UP LIKE AROUND 1PM , THEN I CALLED LIL J AKA JREEZZELLE , WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND SOME ARAB DUDE WAS MUGGIN TALKING ABOUT I LOOK LIKE THE DUDE THAT BEAT UP HIS SISTER THAT SHOPLIFTED SOEM BEFJERKEY AT SOME LIQUOR STORE , SO ME AND JREEZZELLE BANKED AND DROPPED DUDE , THEN THE COPS CAME , AND IT WAS 2 FEMALE COPS , THEY WAS TIGHT LOOKING SO I WAS TRYNA GET THE NUMBER BUT THEY WAS LESBIAN COPS AND THEY WAS FUCKING WITH EACHOTHER SO THEY TOOK ME TO 850 BRYNAT ON A CONSPIRACY OF BEATING UP A BLIND ARAB DIPLOMAT CHARGE. I WAS AT 850 BRYANT HAD SOME HOE PICK ME UP LIKE AROUND 4PM , THEN I WENT TO SERRAMONTE TO MEET UP WITH JREEZELLE AGAIN BUT THIS TIME HE HAD 6 BROADS WEARING DAISY DUKES WITH THE ASS CHEEK HANGING OUT WITH HIM AND SECURITY KICKED US OUT BUT NOT BEFORE I BANKED ON SOME OLD LADY FOR CALLING ME A SPIC PIECE OF SHIT! WHEN I RAN OUTSIDE MY CAR GOT THE BOOT FOR UNPAID PARKING TICKETS AND JREEZELLE GOT ARRESTED FOR BEING FILIPINO AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK TAGALOG IN A SHOPPING MALL AT DALY CITY. SO BASICALLY I TRIED TO MAKE IT BUT AS U CAN SEE I HAD A FUCKED UP DAY YALL. LOL
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
sucks that shit like an accident has to ruin days that you got shit to do ya kno? at least it was just body damage and nothing more than that. i rolled up with my homeboy singe and some other folks and just proceeded to check out them freestyles and get to know some folks from the net. didnt meet that many of yall, but its all good. ill definately be tryin to make it out to vegas next year - the bbq was an all around dope event and im glad no beef occured to cause it to shut down early like it usually does when one muthafucka wants act a fool and fuck it up for everyone. peace.

Aug 2, 2002
wusn't nobody scared homie, u gots it twisted....and yeah eMDe fucked up day....holla

yeah that was fucked up dawg, wish we could of made it.....fuck it next year.

Sep 7, 2002
Damn, we all had a fucked up day today

we almost died on the way up there. This van infront of us did a last second move, swerved in the next lane. There was this big ladder in middle of the road, I ran that shit right the fuck over. two wheels popped, and bottom of my car is all fucked up. the steering wheel was shakin like crazy. My heart dropped like a bitch. There were a gang of cars that ran it over; I pulled up right behind them mothfuckas and joined them.

Anyone else with some fucked up stories???

keep it going

Sep 1, 2002
Re: wusn't nobody scared homie, u gots it twisted....and yeah eMDe fucked up day....holla

CHEESY said:
yeah that was fucked up dawg, wish we could of made it.....fuck it next year.
YO SKIP , IT'S A JOKE PATNA , GET IT ? A JOKE? IT'S COMEDY THAT CATS GOT INTO ACCIDENTS AND ALL KINDS OF STUPID SHIT , MUFUKAZ CANT DRIVE OR WHAT?