JUST GOT BACK FROM SPRING BLING....................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
YALL MISSED IT.OFF THE CHAIN 4 REAL.100,000 THICK FINE BREZZYS.WE WAS OUT THERE DEEP REPPIN THE BAY.WE PASSED OUT OVER 600 CDS AND 3000 FLYERS.RAN INTO TO DJ ENVY AFTER I GAVE HIM A CD AND HE WAS FEELIN MY SHIT.HE SAID HE GO INVITE ME TO NEW YORK FOR HIS B-DAY PARTY.I FUCKED WIT MY BOY LIL FLIP BIG.LIL JOHN,LIL WAYNE AND MANNIE FRESH.I SEEN BIG TIGGER WALKIN THE STRIP.WE KICKED IT WIT KEITH MURRAY AND ERICK SERMON BLOWIN BIG.EVERYBODY WAS FEELIN US CAUSE WE WAS REALLY THE ONLY NIGGAS FROM CALI OUT THERE.I SEEN NOCTURNAL HUSTLERS OUT THERE DOIN THEY THANG.THEM BOYS PROMOTE.I GOT KICKED OUT OF 2 CLUBS CAUSE MY TREES WAS SMELLIN TO POTENT.(THEM NIGGAS WEED SMELL LIKE LIT BARK)SEEN 50 CENT AND YOUNG BUCK FOR A HOT SECOND AND HOLLARED.THEY WAS ON THE GO.I SEEN LIL KIM LOOKIN TOO FINE.SHE LOOK GOOD IN PERSON.OH YEAH WE WAS BLOWIN IT WIT THE YING YANG TWINS.THEM NIGGAS IS OFF THE HOOK.MAN ITS A TRIP HOW DOWN SOUTH IS DOIN IT WAY TO BIG.WE AINT GOT NOTHIN ON THEM BOYS TRUST ME.WE GOT TO STEP UP THE GAME BY ALL MEANS.AND I DO MEAN ALL MEANS.CANT WAIT TILL GAVELSTON,TEXAS APRIL 10-13TH

Apr 25, 2002
you headin to Galveston? my potna did a show there wtih Cash Money, it's supposed to be a cool ass spot

and yeah, the south they real cool, no big ego type shit, they on some regular cat type act...which is why they are able to network and rub elbows...

oh Cell, you hear they shut down the hop in vegas?

holla

Jul 2, 2002
www.tatem1.com
I need to be at some of those type of events so I can Network. Actually, Hella Cats from the Bay need to be @ those type of events so that our Presence can be felt.

Yo Cell, are we still gonna hook up and do that song for Beats By The Bay. Holla at a Playa. Also, I forgot to mention to you when we met that I did 3 tracks wit yo folks Killa Keise on them for a group called the U.N. that JusDre and Walker B from BootyCrack Magazine was workin on. Let Keise know that I got another Track for him on GP so just get at me.

Tatem1
Beats Unpredictable

http://www.dugoutent.com/audio/misc/tatem1.mp3

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
STACE... GIT AT YA BOY. I NEED YOUR NUMBERS AND DRE'S NUMBERS. TELL WALKER B. I SAID WHAT IS IT... I AINT SEEN MY FRISCO HOMIE IN A MINUTE...

CELLSKI I LOST YA NUMBER TOO. YA BOY DROPPED HIS PHONE AND LOST ALL MY NUMBERS. I'M LOVIN THE WAY YOU ALWAYS IN THE TRAFFIC. CATS GOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT YA TALENT CAN'T JUST SHINE IN YA OWN YARD. OTHER CATS NEED TO BE UP ON IT TO MAKE IT VALUABLE... SOME TIMES YOU END UP BLOWIN AWAY FROM HOME BEFORE THE FANS AT HOME ACCEPT YOU. ANYWAY HOLLA AT YA BOY. NO SHUCKIN.... PM ME.

youngmoe-my breezy from out there told me but i wasnt even trippin.what happened.my nigga flip got it on lock in that area so he go be the biggest this year at kappa-galvonston.

og ms-i had so many niggas wantin to hit my trees.you know i just light it up to see the reaction.thats why erick sermon and them wanted me to kick it wit em.and i blew about a quarter wit flip.

tatem-its all good.that was damn near 2 years ago when keise did them.he has matured way harder now.

mak-hit me on the e-mail so i can shoot the spot # [email protected]

chuck-a nigga got to be where its at cause it aint crackin out here for us right now.the south and the east got it on so much lock it dont make sence.i was tellin dj envy he got to put us on cause all they mixtapes be 70%east 25%south 5%west.that aint fair cause they takin our game and runnin wit it.imma be hangin wit lil flip the rest of this year while he workin on his album.thats how imma get put on.

its so many events this year.imma wrap a van this week and get on the road.

youngmoe-my breezy from out there told me but i wasnt even trippin.what happened.my nigga flip got it on lock in that area so he go be the biggest this year at kappa-galvonston.

og ms-i had so many niggas wantin to hit my trees.you know i just light it up to see the reaction.thats why erick sermon and them wanted me to kick it wit em.and i blew about a quarter wit flip.

tatem-its all good.that was damn near 2 years ago when keise did them.he has matured way harder now.

mak-hit me on the e-mail so i can shoot the spot # [email protected]

chuck-a nigga got to be where its at cause it aint crackin out here for us right now.the south and the east got it on so much lock it dont make sence.i was tellin dj envy he got to put us on cause all they mixtapes be 70%east 25%south 5%west.that aint fair cause they takin our game and runnin wit it.imma be hangin wit lil flip the rest of this year while he workin on his album.thats how imma get put on.

its so many events this year.imma wrap a van this week and get on the road.

Aug 5, 2002
Cellski, what it do man! That's good shit about Envy and the mixtapes. Show them somethin'!

And I'm sayin, the events in the South shit on anything goin on out here.

This coming weekend is "Relay Weekend" in Austin, did Flip put you up on that one? The Texas Relays are starting to get big now (like nationwide status) as the place to be.

Some of my fam is gonna be doin a show at the Kappa, on the stage on the beach. I think on that saturday, then they got a couple shows in Houston Sat. night & Sunday.

Also, come summertime tell them to show you "6th Street" in Austin and "Givens Park" on Sundays. Alot of those Houston cats be out there then.

Apr 25, 2002
Way to represent!! I was out there last year. I actually hollered at you for a sec too on atlantic dr.!! I didnt go back this year because im headed to Miami for fashion week May 22-26th at South Beach. I heard Miami be super thick for that weekend more than Daytona.

May 7, 2002
DAMN I WAS AT SOUTH BEACH AND DIDNT CEE NONE OF YALL'Z

@OGMS THATZ ALL DOWN SOUTH NIGGAZ SMOKE IZ THAT BAMMER CUZ THEY AITN ALL UP ON THAT CRYPEE YALL SHOULD OF HOLLA'D AT ME I COULD OF GOT YALL'Z THA BOMB

SHIT NEXT TIME YALL DOWN DIS WAY CUZ HOLLA AT THA LOC

DADDY

Sicc OG
Jan 30, 2003
www.strictlystackin.com
BIG CELL, GOOD SHIT MAYNE! I'M GLAD TO HEAR WE BEING REPPED! KEEP HUSTLING MAYNE!

DAMN, I NEED TO START MOVING ON THESE EVENTS. I'M STACKIN THOUGH, IT'S COMING.

HIT ME WHEN YOU DOWN THIS WAY SO WE CAN CONNECT.

VDUBBLE

V-DIZZLE.LETS DESTROY EM.IMMA BE OUT THERE LATER.I GOT HELLA SHIT 4 U.

SFKINGPIN-YOU SEEN ME HA.WE WAS DOIN IT BIG TRUST ME.

LEON KAGE-I MIGHT HIT THAT TEXAS RELAYS.ITS A HUGE EVENT JUST LIKE DAYTONA BEACH AND SHIT.FLIP GOT HELLA SHOWS UP THERE.AND NEXT WEEK IS ARKANSAS KAPPA PARTY TOO.