JUST GOT ABSOLUTE POWER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
A, send me that shit too man. I feel that yall are some dedicated fans and even though yall are listening to it early which is all good, yall still are going to buy it, so much luv to yall for that.
Yall probably wondering who I am, and I do the promotions for Tech and Travis and I put that shit up in the Landing Mall on 63rd street and 7th Heaven in Sedalia. So Tech is family, and he was telling me to go ahead and buy that damned Celsius CD even though Diamond's bitch ass is illegally bringing it out, since it has all tight cuts on it. Hey are yall ready for the "IMMA TELL" video which is next to be shot in Kansas City. I'll let yall know exactly when in a minute though!

My e-mail is [email protected]

So whatever yall got I will appreciate it.
Actually I heard the shit months ago in the studio before yall got it and I'm suprised that it is even out on these damned websites already. If yall ever see the trucks riding around the city ask them to let yall hear the whole thing. Its the best shit to hit th emusic industry in years.

Actually, the date has been moved to Sept. 23rd. Since it is so close to Sept.11th...

Aug 22, 2002
What's up MasZive, this is Jay_Hyde...

I got the full 20 track advance, and I'm definitely gonna buy this shit. If you download this shit without buying it, you are wack as fuck. You need to be locked in a portable toilet and set on fire.