JUST GOT ABSOLUTE POWER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
i would kill to have that album even a little early, hook me up if its possible please.

[email protected]

i think everybody here should take the vow and buy 5 "Absolute Powers" when they hit the shelves......

me and my dawgs already made this vow back when the snippets started streamin on the site.

May 7, 2002
Just spent the last 9hrs downloadin... The songs that were on the promo seem to be the best, mainly. Constatly Dirty and Gunz will Bust are tight as well tho. I wish Grench was on the real cd... that shits bangin and I dont have a DVD player for when I buy the cd :(

The third verse on Industry is Punks if fucking amazing.

Aug 19, 2002
where you d/l this from.

I'M GOING PSYCHO NOT BEING ABLE TO HEAR THIS STUFF!!!!!!!

i'll live with the 3 i got for now i guess.....surprised i aint ruined these cds playin em so damn much........

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
ill send ya the L/quality AP track if you want it, but i doubt anybody is gona post a link for the album nor would they want to, you know. i mean, this being the official strange music board and all.

Aug 19, 2002
that song hott as hell

(did anyone else notice the lil Kid Rock deal at the beginning of the 2nd verse, that was helly gay but the song overall is hott as fuck)

any song that says FUCK J-COR is good in my book