Just a question about all the luv Quinn is getting on the radio?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Is he paying hella money to have them annonce San Quinn weekend or what? why all the sudden they wanna mention him every 30minutes? I would think you got to put up much scrill to get that kind of promo. What do yall thiink?

Jan 20, 2003
ScottFoxKMEL said:
i think you are wrong.
maybe the commercials promoting his album but as far as songs being played he aint paying NOTHIN. haha. von and scotty fox are giving quinn love cuz he deserves it and HE'S PUTTING OUT HIT AFTER HIT! where u been at man?

K

KAH

TheBayIsTheSco said:
as far as songs being played he aint paying NOTHIN. haha. von and scotty fox are giving quinn love cuz he deserves it and HE'S PUTTING OUT HIT AFTER HIT! where u been at man?
tru talk

Apr 25, 2002
lexluther20 said:
Is he paying hella money to have them annonce San Quinn weekend or what? why all the sudden they wanna mention him every 30minutes? I would think you got to put up much scrill to get that kind of promo. What do yall thiink?
Kmel is way he late. He always been fire. I dont think they give people free promo without money. Hella other talented people dont get that kind of publicity for free. Why not cellski or messy marv? Messy got a little but nothing like Quinn is getting now. When they tallking about San Quinn Weekend, thats bigs

May 29, 2002
when san quinn blows up it would bring a lot of money to KMEL. they realize that he will blow up and if the headliner to their concerts is from the bay, it would be just that much bigger.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
HERE WE GO............. All im gunna say is Quinn had an album out 12 years ago! thats alot of work that got put in! and its supply and deman people are asking for Quinn, on the atreets calling the radio, booking him for song after song, after song, for shows the nigga is in demand and it comes from being good and working hard.. not a bad person to pattern you work ethic he deserves everything he getting Thanx to all of those that support him..

Jan 7, 2003
i always say that hard work pays off at tha end....i feel that Quinn deserve to be on top....hes one hella of talented artist and tha worlds needs to know that.....

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
KMEL finally seems to be showing the bay alot more luv which is cool. People hate on the radio too much sometimes, they would play all our favorite songs if enough people requested them I think. The masses want to hear bullshit like Chingy so thats what they play. If more bayarea fans went and requested they would play the shit alot more. Like in New Orleans where I live they play Soulja Slim, Fiend, Juvi etc on the radio all the time.

May 20, 2002
That was a legitamate question? But I believe it's about time either way. I'm happy for you dogg along with Messy Marv. FILLMOE bosses doing it for the Bay!!!
Quinn, keep doing what you're doing. You deserve the good fortune that's happening to you.

We at KPOO still haven't gotten any of your music. We were in the trenches with you before all this happen and we still there. Basically my nigga, we need some new TRACKS!!!

We ain't hard to find Chuck. Or even lace us up with the ones (Fully Loaded, Willie Hen, etc.) that ain't getting KMEL play so we can work on that.

Mr. C
Bay Area Representa!!!
415.346.5373 (KPOO)
www.kpoo.com

Oct 20, 2003
man im jus happy a true artist is playin. ppl started hatin on Baby Bash when he got to the top.. now all we gotta do is support our bay rappers ESPECALLY if they got hella air time and promotions goin on. KMEL knows the yay area got skill so now they provin it.

Apr 25, 2002
You right its supply and demand. That makes sense. My question is legit. Im just curious like you said since he had an album out 12 years ago why they wanted to wait so long to recognize. I guess its partly the fans who did not request local artist enough and just settled for weak generic groups. I dont know who that Von is form the second reply, there is some dude on here who names himself Cellski and its not ther artist himself. wish Quinn would post himself on here. Someone let him know people want him on this board.

Apr 25, 2002
And`1 said:
That is really Cellski postin on the siccness. what are you talkin about?
Cellski does post here but uses screen name Innercity2k. Someone else on here is posting using the screen name Cellski but its not the artist. You dig what im saying???