jus wanna let yall know...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
that saints row on xbox live has GOT to be the worst live game ever. im wishin i didnt take gears back cuz i kno i'd be havin fun right now playin gears... matter of fact im takin this shit back right now an gettin somethin else

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i actually enjoyed saints row for the most part...

but cant argue about the mutliplayer one bit.its horrible.i played it once to try it then never did again

Nov 7, 2006
i thought that game was pretty dope. i neva played it live though. i barely play it noe that i have gears of war but i used to play that game alot

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I thought Saints Row was gonna be way different than it is. I got mine in the mail yesterday too, and that game is wayyyyy to much like GTA. Not that its a bad thing, but I was expectin somethin a lil different. From what I thought I read, I thought the online play and just the game period was gonna be different. I thought online you could start your own gang or whatever, and that it was just an open world and you could recruit other online members, and just run around causin havoc. I guess I should get deeper into the game before I judge, but Stogin go get that Gears back so we could get on them ranked matches again. Woulda shoulda couldas, but me and this foo almost took on 4 fooz. Man I thought we had that shit.

Oct 5, 2004
MAN! that match ended 14-15 an it was me an you against 4.... them dudes had to of been pissed. they couldnt of walked away thinkin they was the shit that was NO sort of respectable win... but we smashed on them muthafuckers

Feb 4, 2005
saints rows dope, I picked it up last week for 20 pounds about $34 dollars to you guyz. was surprised to find turf talk and masta ace on the sound track. but live is boo boo, single playin is dopèway betta then gta apart from the lack of planes and bikes plus its smaller.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Anyone noticed the lack of blood and all that good shit in it? Not that I'm tryin to look at some computer bitches but the bitches got censors over they titties and shit. And when let's sayin you beat someone down on the ground and keep hittin em with whatever there's barely any or no blood at all. Is there a way to turn this on? Or did they have to mellow the game out for ratings or what?