jus played that crackdown demo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
man! this games gonna be ridiculously fresh... its gonna be beyond the shit. the demo's completely open you jus have a time limit its like an hour or some shit plenty of time to get you hooked if yall havent downloaded the demo yet i highly suggest it.. an buy this fuckin game afterwords

Oct 5, 2004
leveling up in this game is one of the dopest shits i ever seen... your gear changes an shit an some dudes talkin to you like "congratulations your strength has leveled up.. you may now pick up objects weighing up to half a ton an throw them approximately 130 feet" haha that shit had me rollin

Feb 10, 2006
Are you two dick riding this or is it really that good?

And I haven't been online on 360 for a week or so, so is it ready to download on Xbox Live? or did you guys have the demo disc?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Think GTA but as a cop... you go around a big ass city, looking for gang members, ,there are 4 bosses in the demo. You search the city for supply spts to secure, and you can lift almost anything and throw it around, which builds your strength, or you can drive around and do hella races, which build your driving skill. And when your driving skill goes up, the cars you start out with get supercharged and shit...
When your strength goes up, your guy gets all yoked out.

I haven't even tried the co-op yet, but from what I hear, you can have two people on opposite sides of the city fucking shit up... This game is fucking insane, your agility goes up and you can jump 30 feet in the air, going over rooftops and shit...

I preordered it. Shit is off the chain.

Aug 7, 2003
just played it, i didnt like it. the lock on aim cant be moved to someone else who is closer, the reload button should be RB and the gerenade toss should be LB. dont like how there is 2 jump buttons (RS and A). and the gangs in the game are always shooting at you, i dont want to shoot people all day i want to expolre and do shit. no just shoot people, i know you can drive away but thats untill you go a little bit farther then there is more guys shooting at you.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
hit the pause button, and change the controls...

the gang members do not mess with you, unless your wanted level is showing, they have seperate wanted levels for each gang, and for the peacemakers...

and just how often do you push the R stick in? Doesn't bother me at all. I use A, and I jump around a lot going from rooftop to rooftop.

Oct 5, 2004
i never push the right stick in... EVER, i thought dude was fuckin with me when he said it was a jump button so i tried it an sho nuff the muthafucka jumped.. i thought that was pretty stupid my damn self... but i aint gonna hate on a BAD ASS game cuz it has an extra jump button.. fuck that this games the shit

Feb 4, 2005
pissed that its not split co~op, gameplay is cool an graphics are bout the same as saints row.
only nags I have are that the driving controls and lastability, seems like it can get real old kinda fast.

but I'm still copping, nice game but I'm still banking on bioshock, armored core 4 & mass effect to be my best games first half of this year.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Mass Effect is a Sci-Fi RPG from the makers of KOTR, which was a Star Wars based rpg, one of the highest rated games on the original xbox. Do a search of Mass Effect on IGN, there are a ton of articles about it on there, it's going to be one of the bigger games to come out this year for the 360.