JUNGLE MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2006
What's good siccness. Im new in here and just wanna say what's good to yall.
I heard alot about the siccness but I was tryna stay away from the site cuz I heard it was addicting but I heard it's good lightweight networkin in here. But im here to network and promote and gather information. fell me. See what's good in here. Im the leader of what I call Jungle Music. I am Jungle Music. it comes from Lakeview Frisco and has been on the under for some time now. I would like to introduce my style to yall. In the next few weeks i'll post some of my Jungle Music for yall to dig. I welcome myself. 1

Mar 7, 2006
the rave seen ain't where it's at homie. Im talkin bout HIPHOP MUSIC. JUNGO shit. Fell me. It's new shit. I mean im not tryna steal nobodys shit at all man. This is mine. but it's hiphop. so lets say HIPHOP JUNGLE MUSIC.

Apr 7, 2004
yay...Jungle..you finally made it in here huh? yo...lets do it. Good deal homie. Glad to see ya name in here. Oh you let um know huh? Jungle Music is finally out from the cave huh. Guess you ready. Lets git um.

Mar 7, 2006
yeah dog. fuck it. I can't keep this shit on the under too much longer yo. I had to tell um. This bay shit is finna blow right fuckin now and we can't get left behind. So here it is. JUNGLE MUSIC. fuck it. holla

Oct 11, 2005
Are you talkin about music that has a hip hop flavor but is mainly drums with congos and toms and shit, Cause that has been done too, hope it is more original that just that. Anyways post up A SONG.

Apr 7, 2004
This is Jungle Music better yet Jungo Music is how it's spelled and it's Bay Hiphop jungo shit...and yes it has congo's n shit like that but it's Yay Jungo shit. Undeniable shit. I'll just post some new shit. ina minute.

Mar 7, 2006
ALL I KNOW IS IT GIVES YOU SOME TYPE OF RHYTHM COCONUT SWAMP ANIMAL MONKEY BALLS APE AFRICAN ASHY GETUM RUNNING THROUGH THE JUNGLE GETTING CHASED BY A FUCKIN TIGER FEELING....SHITS HOT...JUST WANNA GET A FEW SONGS MIXED RIGHT BEFORE I POST ANYTHING ON HERE...I HEAR THIS IS A CUT THROAT TYPE FORUM...SO GOTTA HAVE IT GO.

Mar 7, 2006
haha nigga...shut the fuck up dumbdumb! do i see you pressing any buttons tryna mix the shit...be easy lil skinny rapper...lol. nah ima do my shit wit it this weekend...go write or somethin! lol lol

Dec 9, 2005
Jungle Music...I think Equipto and Nickatina did a Jungo song on the Midnight Machine Gun album...track # 2 ( Its Like A Jungle ) sounds exactly like what you described. The beat is on some African Safari shit...and it knocks...