Juelz Santana Article About The South (Read Realtes to bay)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
Feb 9, 2005
drunkinfool said:
that has nothing to do with the bay.....
we complain different
how so?
YolaN'MyNose707 said:
/says faggot with "dipset" username.

dipset sucks balls. go back to general.
you white folx crack me up. Go on with your e-thuggin somewhere else kid.
BayRider04 said:
cant read it..its too small
You gotta maxamize the picture, hover over it and should be an option in the bottom right that looks like a picture frame.

Sep 18, 2005
blowyahead said:
only reason why ny plays south because of the BEATS..thats what keeps the south movin for 75% of da time is the beats
And thats the only reason why I listen to n e thing from the south is cuz of the beats. Other then that I'm strictly bay.

Sep 8, 2005
blowyahead said:
only reason why ny plays south because of the BEATS..thats what keeps the south movin for 75% of da time is the beats
THATS WHAT KEEPS THE BAY MOVIN 75% OF THE TIME IS THE BEATS.............ITS ONLY A FEW NIGGAZ IN THE BAY OUT RIGHT NOW WITH BARS, MOST OF THEESE NIGGAZ IS WEAK AS FUCK!! AND YALL WONDER WHY THA BAY AINT BLOWIN UP...........STEP YO RAP GAME UP........DO NUMBERS!!!!!

Apr 22, 2005
^^lol so we got beats just like the South got beats and even tho the main South niggas gettin shine aint got bars they still blown the fuck up? Yet thats why we aint gettin shine? uhhh naw

and dipset is some garbage ass niggas,esp with their horse n carriage leader but he's the only one in the crew with some skill

Apr 22, 2005
just read the article,dude made some good points.I agree with alot of what he's sayin and even tho they aint say shit about the Bay,I think dude who posted this wanted folks in the Bay to read it cuz of whats said in the interview.