Judgement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Biblically, the answer of how old the Earth is, isn't answered outright if I'm not mistaken but a lot of Christians follow that belief. At the end of the day, those details don't matter. Those are arguments that people get into to start an argument and they get nowhere. Someone once told me this, and it's definitely true, no one has ever been saved by apologetics.

For my part, I was like many of you. I clowned Christians, hated everything they were about. The Gospel was something that sounded like it could be good for other people, but not me. My life has definitely been a mostly miserable one, but I'll never forget once that a family friend told me about her life and she was well into her 70's. She told me that the best thing she'd done in her entire life was giving her heart to Christ.

I understand how most of you feel and why you would hate a thread like this. Chances are, it will have mostly no effect on your lives. All I can really share with you is that for as messed up as my life was, the most real and true happiness I've known in my life is due to my relationship with Christ.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jan 31, 2008
Would you guys have accepted jesus as your lord and savior if you were born in pakistan?

Honestly I have a lot to say on this matter but I am too cautious of shattering the foundations that props up your whole identity and every single relationship you have with life.

Remaq @Remaq , you clearly do not think for yourself one bit and have done nothing but 'fallen' into christianity based on the circumstances of your upbringing. If you ventured out a bit and looked at belief systems objectively, you would clearly see the holes in every single statement you have made thus far. I'll let you know that allah has a special place for you in hell, he says so in the word of god. Please, take your time as you read and reread what I just said to you.

Honestly, this was my main issue with narcotics anonymous. Not that many of them were christians or extreme believers in the blue book, but because everything that I had to share would knock the foundation of their new found sobriety one column at a time and I didn't want to be the cause of somebody's relapse. But trust me, it is very possible to point out collapse the foundation that your belief systems stand on because the holes are prevalent anywhere you look. And I am not talking 'bible is false because it says so in the quran', this is not even close to the angle I am coming from. Use your head.

Props: deep6cixxx6