Judgement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on Earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it. (Matthew*10:34–39)
One of my favorite verses actually.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I always wondered who would win in a MMA match... Jesus or Buddha?

unless Jesus knew Krav Maga, I'd say Buddha...especially since the buddhist monks are being credited with the creation of martial arts. but then again being that Jesus is a jew im pretty sure he'd have some crafty jew tricks up his sleeve. we might have to get some expert opinions on it though.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Remaq

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
Dog shut the fuck up. You realize when u preach like this all it does is turn people away? You want to "save" people go help the needy in your community, do something productive for society. Telling people on an "gangsta rap" msg board they need Jesus isn't accomplishing a damn thing. Period.
It is not the Healthy that need a cure, but the Sick.

Without Jesus Christ you cannot be saved. Seek him while he can still be found.

Stay blessed #LPRF