Juan Cena Is Coming To WWE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
Many WWE live event cards have updated to say that “John Cena’s Mexican Cousin”, Juan Cena, will be replacing John Cena. This is how they plan to get around Cena being “fired” but still working house shows.

*Juan Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. The Miz vs. Wade Barrett in a Steel Cage for the WWE title.

It is being rumored that Juan Cena will likely be a Mexican mask gimmick. That means you’ll see John Cena at WWE house shows with a mask appearing under the name Juan Cena. We’ll keep you posted.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com

Jul 25, 2002
John Cena wrote on Twitter that he “bought tickets” for this Monday’s RAW in Philadelphia. That is obviously the next twist in the Cena “fired” storyline.

Here is the full tweet from Cena: “CeNation. Last night was tough. I am glad it’s over. On way to see niece. And moms bday tomorrow. Sorry i ran back in ring but i told…Mr. Barrett that if he keeps taking short cuts it will come back to haunt him,” he said. “Just got tix for Raw in Philly I can only hope he makes more short cuts.”

Jun 9, 2007
Apparently WWE is terrified of a ratings collapse without Cena... so we get to put up with "Juan."

At least they didn't go the Santina rout and give us Joanna.

Apr 18, 2005
what a way to stereotype the fuckin "genre" of a considered ethnic group. this guy really must be making the company thrive with his sales! I feel bad for the generations now watching their just seeing the same recycled shit in a rated PG fashion way with evry thng predictable enough to know whatll happen with characters that suck at what they do to what was before.

Feb 8, 2003
he wasnt never taking time off to begin with like i told yall. he just gonna do run ins costing next matches for weeks until he finally reinstated. They doing the same storyline they did with brian opillman in wcw when he was the masked yellow dog