JT THE BIGGA FIGGA JUST MADE ME CRY....AFTER WATCHIN HIM HELP A BLACK MAN SHINE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
IM CRYING.....THAT WAS SO SWEET TO JT THE BIGGA FIGGA...........I HOPE HIM AND SNOOP DOGG AND OTHER TRUE RAPPERS CONTINUE TO HELP PEOPLE NOT JUST BLACK BUT WHITE TOO.............IM CRYING........JT U REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART YOU MADE ME CRY.............I COULD OF CHANGED THE WORLD WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BABY...........I WISH I COULD OF CHANGED THE WORLD AND ALWAYS HELP ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE................BUT THE DAMN SPANISH ILLUMINATI DIDN'T WANT TO SEND ME TO MY FATHER TO CHANGE THE WORLD...........IM CRYING.................MUCH LOVE TO YOU FROM ALLAH BLACK JESUS STAR AMARU SHAKUR.........................THIS NIGGA JT THE BIGGA FIGGA MADE ME CRY THAT WAS SO SWEET IM CRYING.....I COULD OF CHANGED THE WORLD..........

Oct 31, 2007
IM CRYING.....THAT WAS SO SWEET TO JT THE BIGGA FIGGA...........I HOPE HIM AND SNOOP DOGG AND OTHER TRUE RAPPERS CONTINUE TO HELP PEOPLE NOT JUST BLACK BUT WHITE TOO.............IM CRYING........JT U REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART YOU MADE ME CRY.............I COULD OF CHANGED THE WORLD WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BABY...........I WISH I COULD OF CHANGED THE WORLD AND ALWAYS HELP ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE................BUT THE DAMN SPANISH ILLUMINATI DIDN'T WANT TO SEND ME TO MY FATHER TO CHANGE THE WORLD...........IM CRYING.................MUCH LOVE TO YOU FROM ALLAH BLACK JESUS STAR AMARU SHAKUR.........................THIS NIGGA JT THE BIGGA FIGGA MADE ME CRY THAT WAS SO SWEET IM CRYING.....I COULD OF CHANGED THE WORLD..........

LOL .............................................. Carlos your more annoying than Malware...... NIGGA I PROMISE YOU

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Don't get it twisted its a people thang not a color thang believe dat
We all fucked up.
JT, Yo...just for your information...

Carlos thinks he is negative 1 years old (yes, he hasnt been born yet, im serious) and his father is tupac. due to the spanish inquisition or something, and tupac being killed carlos (the person posting) was never born.

so hes going through alot of pain due to being..not born.

every time carlos thinks, he cries. the only problem with that is, carlos comes through crying blood. because he's baby jesus (thats what tupacs unborn son is) so every time carlos thinks, hes dying. hes losing blood.

He truly believes this. So....next time dude posts, just ignore it.

answering that nigga carlos's shit is up there with talking to the plant on little shop of horrors.

if you ever talk to him again, hes going to follow you around and bother you about his pain of never being born, the 'nigga kingdom' , cannibalism, tupac, and while he does all this, he will be crying the entire time, and those tears make unicorns fly

PS: if you wanna meet up with carlos, youre gonna need to GPS "nigga kingdom", which is where he lives. its kinda like, heaven-meets-thug-mansion-child-meets-free willy type place where all black mans dreams come true, but for some reason theyre cannibals A-la-brotha lynch, and they yell "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" alot. and for some reason, carlos appointed killa tay ambassador of nigga kingdom. im not sure why.

edit: I DIDNT MAKE ONE BIT OF THIS UP.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuckin gas..when i actually read the background i lol'd even though i already knew it. but reading it in one place, one post, that shit is truly magical. double lmao off at nigga kingdom though. like, that chit is truly mindblowing. must be like what tacotopia is to me or something,.
but

assassassassass

I grubbed on some tacos de adobada and ASSADA, had to do it nicely for lunch so i hit Story Rd and Mi Pueblo served me mawb style. While exchanging a few laughs and smiles with those cute bagger chicks and checkers, overwhelmingly amount of ASSADA in those markets gawwwd san jose is blessed with too many females.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know whats fucked up right, carlos was a year old in 2011, but its not his fault because hes -1 years old and cant count

i feel some sort of responsibility for false advertisement

carlos could actually be either hatched, or about to hatch

i bet when the egg of carlos hatches, it will be like, 2,000 spiders with tupacs face on all of them when you look with the microscope

carlos's bacteria from his birth will kill both the chupacabra and bigfoot in their respective woodland areas

this nigga carlos's egg is a 8-foot fake ecstacy pill that looks like barack obama

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I grubbed on some tacos de adobada and ASSADA, had to do it nicely for lunch so i hit Story Rd and Mi Pueblo served me mawb style. While exchanging a few laughs and smiles with those cute bagger chicks and checkers, overwhelmingly amount of ASSADA in those markets gawwwd san jose is blessed with too many females.
yup!

I fuck with that Mi Pueblo on a constant.

& Chavez Market on McKee... BOMB asada.

yup!

I fuck with that Mi Pueblo on a constant.

& Chavez Market on McKee... BOMB asada.
I can't resist, with a nice fruit licuado damnit what else can you ask for? haha

Chavez? do they have an additional store off of Blossom Hill? in the Outback Steakhouse/Sports Authority Plaza?

I recently tried that meat called "Lomo" apparently it's the shoulder, was it good though

Damn Mckee and White, lol won't lie one of my favorite spots is that Hole in the Wall Dairy Belle with that relaxed chinese dude that asks " would you like to add bacon sir"