JT BIGGA FIGGA SELLS GAME ALBUM FOR A NICE PIECE OFF CHANGE$$$$$$$$$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
yeah i did it FUCK IT i couldnt wait for warner bros. to work out deal wit interscope to much red tape so in july the world gone find out who copped it cause they want to have enough time to set up before the lawsuits start cause interscope is MAD AT THE FIG AND I DONT GIVE BAY AREA FUCK the independent world kisses no ass to be accepted stay tuned.

ps im NY as we speak and im on my way to FLEET bank to collect them green back$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ oh boy cant wait to get back home i got my i on some nice property and studio equipment for new projects www.jtgetlow.com

I TOLD EM DONT PLAY WIT THE FIG ITS NOT A GAME

FILLMOE FOREVER

Apr 7, 2004
Anyway you look at life..it all turns out to be a hustle...JT was in a 1 in million position to accomplish what he just did. Niggas all over frisco was like this shit ain't gunna pan out right but I was saying wait up...hold up...the fig got doe on his mind and just be patient cuz sonner or later some doe was going to have to be broke off. He'll have a bunch of cats mad at um but he'll get his money in the end.
VERY GOOD $35,000 investment. cuz a couple years later look at the return.
This way of business is not for every though. Some cats just do what they gotta do.

May 5, 2002
I woulda done the same, not knowing how much they broke you off for it of course. You figure the money you put into it, the marketing, pressing it all up, the time you take getting it in stores, and all that shit you gotta do, then you look at the sales profit on top of that, and you probobly will make more just sellin it to someone else. Perfect timing too cuz you can ride off the game buzz thats goin around....

Feb 19, 2003
Good shit. Do your thang and get your scrilla, JT. Keep us updated on any future Get Low projects, though...I've been fiendin' for that MAIN EVENT solo CD of yours!

PEACE!

Apr 7, 2004
This is how it goes. One day your nothing flowing fo a undergroung artist. Next day you at the studio working on yo cd with what ends this dude got to put yo shyt together. Next thing you know you with g-unit and you dont know this person that helped you out. Get gangsta all you wont game jt got paid cause he know its bout money no this if you put my cd out im going have my niggas kill you. It's all game you know!!!!!!!!!!!!