JT and Too Short on MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Snoop doesn't need to dickride the bay, that fool is certified every album he drops. People love snoop, he doesn't NEED to bandwaggon. Lets be real their isn't plat albums droppin right now, the bay is on the rise but its not on top yet, so we NEED snoop. Its long overdue but its happenin so why hate? Honestly I'd rather the bay get some shine right now as aposed to 5 years ago when shit wasn't all that poppin out here. Alteast we got a better product to market to the rest of the world on a mainstreem level...

Feb 10, 2005
from what i heard snoops last album aint done much...so for him to reach out to 40 now when he had the chance after he stole slang is suspect right there...shit looks fishy..but now, we need them right?
fuck that...snoop needs e40's shine right now...believe it...snoop seez dolla signs to fuck wid us(specificly e40) now...dont be blinded!

and i think what peeps mean by sayin LA dont really fuck with Bay cats is that: sure Snoop/Daz/Nate or who ever the fuck you want name em all been on muthafuckaz comps/albums and what not...koo...but how bout the other way around???
where LA cats are accepted more to where if you were to see an E40(or who eva from the bay) on a snoop single they would be noticed a whole lot more then a LA cat on a Bay album!

take those stunna shades off mayne ya blinded

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Fa real bay shit always gots other cats networkin with them. Shit all the fuckin compilations and albums with southern Cali rappers featured. Where the fuck is the southern Cali albums with bay rappers on them?

Mar 26, 2006
how easy u all are......how easy u forget!!

man, can i call u all names, laugh at u, and then when i need u...come knockin' at ur door?
bay been at this game alone for generations, now they all giddy cuz snoop dogg (an others) at thier door, what will happen when folks stop droppin by?....don't forget noone does it like tha bay!

man, like zapata said "i'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knee's"