JOSIE BOIS ft. Key Loom East San Jose, CA.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
dope, the hook sort of reminds me of that one you did Shea on that Enemigos So Sweet. Feelin that vibe of hook in between that mobb/gangsta shit. More of this Riden 4 Life/Enemigos stuff with beats by c-dubb/philthy Rich please haha, feelin some of this SJ shit!

This beat slappin as fuck to, who fuckin with C-Dubb on the mobbin beats lately? Seriously, every beat I heard from him lately weither its beats for Mac Reese, Reece Loc, his solo shit or this here, been straight fire.

Anyways, feelin that track alot in every aspect, and hook usually the last thing I care about in a song or even mention, but lately in rap music alot of garbage hooks that take away from the song a little, this shit here just added to the dopeness of the track, good work, keep that gangster music alive.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2014
dope, the hook sort of reminds me of that one you did Shea on that Enemigos So Sweet. Feelin that vibe of hook in between that mobb/gangsta shit. More of this Riden 4 Life/Enemigos stuff with beats by c-dubb/philthy Rich please haha, feelin some of this SJ shit!

This beat slappin as fuck to, who fuckin with C-Dubb on the mobbin beats lately? Seriously, every beat I heard from him lately weither its beats for Mac Reese, Reece Loc, his solo shit or this here, been straight fire.

Anyways, feelin that track alot in every aspect, and hook usually the last thing I care about in a song or even mention, but lately in rap music alot of garbage hooks that take away from the song a little, this shit here just added to the dopeness of the track, good work, keep that gangster music alive.
YEZZIR !!!!!
ALL MOBBIN