Jordan resonds to Lebron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
hopefully one day the 49ers do the same! 16 years has felt like a fucken eternity since our last super bowl apperance!
Im a Giants fan fasho but Im hardcore with my 49ers and my GS Warriors. If any of those 2 teams win a championship and all of a sudden I see a bunch of my friends and their friends sporting any 49ers or Warrior gear, Im going off on them. Fuck a bandwagon fan!!

Jan 18, 2006
Please most people loved Mike, Lebron turned into the most hated player in the league by making such a dumb move and going to someone elses team

Jul 25, 2007
Man fuck every team in the NBA except he Golden State Warriors!!! If you live in the Bay Area and your a L.A. Laker fan, do us a favor AND KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SURENO!!!!!!

Why so Serio?

Jul 25, 2007
Im a Giants fan fasho but Im hardcore with my 49ers and my GS Warriors. If any of those 2 teams win a championship and all of a sudden I see a bunch of my friends and their friends sporting any 49ers or Warrior gear, Im going off on them. Fuck a bandwagon fan!!
Just a lil background on my future reaction....I went to a homies party a day after the parade and all of a sudden I see everyone that I partied with before the world series wearing giants gear that wasnt wearing any SF Giants gear before, having the giants world series caps, shirts etc etc that I've been trying to find but couldnt due to work and other shit. Im like "the fuck? you aint no giants fan! take that fuckin shit off!!" While im wearing my Kevin Mitchell throwback Jersey and them saying "whos Mitchell?". I know some of yall ran into the same situation as me. I know I aint the only one.

PS im quoting myself because I got love for my teams and IM DRUNK AS FUCK!!!!

Why so Serio?