Jordan, McGrady light it up again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Man didnt nobody think the Nets would win the fuckin finals!! Dogg if u keep this up, Ima stop debatin with u, because sometimes u say off the wall shit!!! Barkley sumtimes sticks his foot in his mouth, but I know he didnt say the Nest would actually win the finals!!! Get the fuck outta here!! Again u get schooled for speakin on shit u dont know, and try to say dont get sidetracked!!! ADvice..... Dont talk about shit u dont know and not expect to get clowned for sayin it!! GOT EM!!!!
Its funny how you talk shit like im speaking on something I dont know, yet provide absolutely nothing to show for it. Its because your ass has nothing to say and your doing your best to make up for your lack of knowledge. If you actually watched the finals that year, you would know that Barkley picked the Nets to win. Not only did he did he do that, but after the Lakers won the first game, he STILL predicted the Nets were gonig to come back and win the finals. Quit debatin with me? Go ahead and join BAMMER in my school, I can use a few more students before class starts. You spend too much time trying to make me look bad by saying "Dont talk about shit u dont know ", "sometimes u say off the wall shit", and "for speakin on shit u dont know" rather then talk about sports, and try backing up SOMETHING you say. Yet I proved what i just said was real, and if you ask anyone else who watched the finals they will tell you the same. Now, by your own defenition, you just got "Schooled" and dont know what the fuck your talking about. Got You!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
I bet u didnt know that huh?? GOT EM!!!
Spell check is your friend!

Funny thing is I was just pointing out how you avoid the topic cause you get clowned. So what was your reply, nothing but beating around the bush again! Got You!

PS: Your not SUPPOSED to start sentences with and, its bad grammer. Not that i care, this isnt an english class. You just seem to be at a loss of words and want to talk about grammer after gettin schooled.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Where do i need spell check at homie on what u qouted???? U made a mistake.. All these words are spelled right and if u talkin bout "huh" that is a made up word anyway and there aint no correct spellin so try again!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
I bet u didnt know that huh??
Don't forget the apostrophe in "didnt". Correct spelling would be "didn't". Spell-check is your friend! Hey, don’t look at me, I think it’s stupid to call people out on the internet for grammar, but if that’s your game, ill school you in that as well!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea again u dont get it!!! I dont get people on the spell check thing for shit if they spell words like "bein" or "Jokin" u know leavin out the "g", as long as it aint mispelled like for instance "moast" or "vaulable" those are mispelled words!! But u dont get it mane!! Slang is slang, but mispelled is mispelled! The only way u should get some one on apostrophe's and shit like that is if they put the wrong one like "did;nt" or shit like that, but hey u copyon me anyway, so dont trip!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
Shit im not trippin, i think its dumb to correct mis-spelled words too. This is a sports chat forum, not an english class. Im not trying to have my shit corrected every post, whats the point? We all know we mis-spell words before we submit, but we just dont care, its not a big deal to us.