Jordan, McGrady light it up again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I only caught the last part of the game but it was pretty tight. Two of the best players in the NBA going head to head, its almost as fun as watching two top teams squarin' off. They both put up similar numbers, but Jordan had the edge as the Wizards won the game by 15.

Jordan
32pt 6rb 8ast 2st (only 1 turnover)
McGrady
31pt 3rb 5ast 2st (4 turnovers)

I can't wait untill the Wizards square off against the Lakers again, I want to see Kobe and Jordan go at it.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea he slowed downin the second half, but shit he is 40 years old, he couldnt keep that up for a whole game at that pace!! But yea Ko-Me wants his revenge against MJ, because MJ schooled his bitch ass earlier this year!! GOT EM!!!

May 10, 2002
THIS WIZARDS/MAGIC GAME WAS SO BORING ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY, NEITHER TEAM IS EXCITING TO WATCH, JORDANS TO SLOW NOW THEY WILL BE LUCKY TO MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!

May 15, 2002
Both of them put up good number but MJ just outballed McGrady.
@Bammer, I wouldnt say T-Mac played horrible because he had 31 pts on 11-22 shooting. He had a solid game if you ask me.

May 10, 2002
Playa510 said:
THIS WIZARDS/MAGIC GAME WAS SO BORING ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY, NEITHER TEAM IS EXCITING TO WATCH, JORDANS TO SLOW NOW THEY WILL BE LUCKY TO MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!
What? Lucky to make the playoffs? Man, they dominated that game last night without their top offensive threat in Stackhouse. As of right now they would grab the 6th seed in the East. They are only going to continue to improve......And with each game, Larry Hughes keeps convincing me that he was our best offseason aqquisition. He has solidified the PG position for us.

Apr 25, 2002
T-Mac played nowhere near horrible, he played a SOLID game puting up great stats. His team just didnt chip in, or as you would put it towards any Laker players "He didnt get his team involved".

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw T-Mac played coo, but he went up against the Man MJ, and MJ got the better of him plus his team won by a good margin!! And like I said from the start...Orlando would not be that coo, and will be lucky to make the playoffs. And yall can talk about Memphis which I picked to make the playoffs, but shit if they would have had H. Brown from the start who knows!! he is doin a tight job for them and gettin that talent to play!! But again MJ steps up in games verse top guards!! GOT EM!!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
damn I still haven't seen any live game of MJ this year cause of these stupid motherfucking german tv programmes over here they just show 2 games a week since january the 1st. So i missed a lot of cool games this year. But i think the wizards will make the playoffs this year.

May 10, 2002
THAT JUST SHOWS HOW PATHETIC THE EASTERN CONFERENCE IS, IF THE WIZARDS GET A 6TH SEED HAVING 1 WIN OVER BEING A 500 TEAM THATS JUST TERRIBLE!!!! I SAY NO TEAM WITH A 500 RECORD DESERVES TO GO TO THE PLAYOFFS PERIOD!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Hahaha u are pathetic actually!! Why u bring up A.I., he plays plenty of teams in the west and there are alot of other stars in the east like McGrady, Kidd etc.., so why u not bring them up?? U dont know jack mane!! Yo weak ass team wouldnt even be in the playoffs in the east as well, so that shows how even weaker your team is!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Hahaha u are pathetic actually!! Why u bring up A.I., he plays plenty of teams in the west and there are alot of other stars in the east like McGrady, Kidd etc.., so why u not bring them up?? U dont know jack mane!! Yo weak ass team wouldnt even be in the playoffs in the east as well, so that shows how even weaker your team is!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!
Because only the Sixers have gotten anywhere in the post season, thats why I brought him up, but it goes for every team. In the Eastern Conference the Lakers would have been in the finals every year since getting Kobe. What shows me how weak my team is? YOU saying they wouldnt be in the playoffs? LOL Man you are so far away from my level of knowledge in this sports, ill take you up on that offer of you asking me to write books for you, just give me time.

MB3 said:
I don't think that Iverson had it that easy during his career just because he plays in the eastern conference.
No he didnt have a free pass, but it was alot easier then being in the western conference. I can assure you he would never have made it to the finals in any year.

KINGCZAR said:
Dont trip mb3, nitro is illiterate when it comes to sports!! GOT EM!!!
The only reason you say such things is because you feel very threatened by my presence on this board, especially when i prove you wrong on a constant basis in which even your supporters such as MB3 and BAMMER cant get you out of. I dont need for you to think i know sports, when a thread is finished with me telling you how it is (which happens all too often) its only proof to everyone.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
U dont know jack!! So now u sayin the 6xers are the only team that does shit in the postseason?? Haha, they went to the finals once! Every year its a new team!! Get that bullshit outta here mane!! Once again provin u dont know jack about sports!! All u know is Ko-Me, Ko-Me, Ko-Me!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
U dont know jack!! So now u sayin the 6xers are the only team that does shit in the postseason?? Haha, they went to the finals once! Every year its a new team!! Get that bullshit outta here mane!! Once again provin u dont know jack about sports!! All u know is Ko-Me, Ko-Me, Ko-Me!! GOT EM!!!
I didnt mean only the sixers out of the entire eastern, I was refering to the teams you named. Lets not get sidetracked, and stick to the point at hand. The eastern conference is weak, and it is alot easier to advance in the playoffs. Everyone thought the Nets were tight as fuck last year, even Barkley predicted them to win the finals... SWEPT. Sixers? They barely won a game.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man didnt nobody think the Nets would win the fuckin finals!! Dogg if u keep this up, Ima stop debatin with u, because sometimes u say off the wall shit!!! Barkley sumtimes sticks his foot in his mouth, but I know he didnt say the Nest would actually win the finals!!! Get the fuck outta here!! Again u get schooled for speakin on shit u dont know, and try to say dont get sidetracked!!! ADvice..... Dont talk about shit u dont know and not expect to get clowned for sayin it!! GOT EM!!!!