Jon Nash...The Spokesman???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.projectrooment.com
Just copped the album and I must say its back to back slap...great production on this one, has a little something for everyone to feel music wise...one question though, I noticed on the trey card of the CD he had the Rap-a-Lot Records Logo...anyone know if he's signed to Rap-A-Lot or is it on there just because of the features he had???

Dec 21, 2003
Naw he not on Rap-A-Lot. He got a feat with Scarface on the album though. Thats why you see that. GO GET THE ALBUM IT SLAPP HARD!!!!

Be on the look out for our new mixtape coming soon. Big Thump and Jon Nash Presents "The Mixtape Soundin Better Than Ya Album" Vol 1.

www.myspace.com/bigthump

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
bigthump said:
Naw he not on Rap-A-Lot. He got a feat with Scarface on the album though. Thats why you see that. GO GET THE ALBUM IT SLAPP HARD!!!!

Be on the look out for our new mixtape coming soon. Big Thump and Jon Nash Presents "The Mixtape Soundin Better Than Ya Album" Vol 1.

www.myspace.com/bigthump

Im pretty sure that face aint on rap-a-lot......

He got his own shit now.........

Nov 1, 2004
ive had this cd for about 5 months, dude sold it to me for 5 outside of the sto'..... i'm guessing the rap-a-lot logo is there because of the yuk collabo, the keak song on there slap dummy hard too

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
The album is a must have if your trying to keep up on the new young talent. Originally Stack-A-Dolla was gonna put that album out with Rap-A-Lot, but it didn't go down like that...