Jon Cena

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a fuckin goon? I dont even follow wrestling much anymore but I couldn't stand that wigger ever since I first saw him...how'd he get so popular?

Feb 9, 2006
he's coo, when he first started out his wrestling skills were a little bit better cause he didn't have all them signature moves and shit, he's funny and has talent, works hard...lately he's been kinda corny but he's still alright.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I was not feeling Cena for awhile but hes grown on me since he stopped rapping. I thought the chain gang was hella lame. Hes gonna go heel real soon though, I think he'll be fun to watch then

Feb 8, 2003
Ra$an said:
i wanna see a new jack vs. john cena match! lol

I wouldnt mind that either New Jack would beat his azz. but for some reason wwe wont hire New Jack I think they should bc he was a major player in the original ECW. Also I heard that Vince hand picked John Cena to be the Hulk Hogan and Austin of this decade for the company.

Aug 26, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
Also I heard that Vince hand picked John Cena to be the Hulk Hogan and Austin of this decade for the company.
I don't see how he can keep up that kind of star power. Hulk Hogan is just the Hulkster... one of the GOAT. And Austin appealed to damn near everyone... all the rebels and wannabe badasses loved him, and all the white trash adored him. John Cena is corny as a mug, and I think people will eventually get tired of him and his lack of moves.