Johnson and Johnson vaccine stopped after it causes blood clots ! they want you dead! ha ha ha h haha ha haaaaaaa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Oh yes the lame stream media tried to hide it. But the truth is out the vaccine is fucking people up and even killing people. It's getting to bad even the fake news had to report on it! Remember the elite made the virus, wrote about how they want lockdowns to make you broke. And bill gates stated on video he wants you dead or sick by way of tainted vaccines! this is no accident...

enjoy your poison shots sheep!! ha ha haha ha hha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ever take a vaccine with the devil in the pale moon light?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...should-be-paused-u-s-after-extremely-n1263898

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Not only does it cause blood clots, ppl are catching COmmieVID even after both shots. Now it's also being reported it messes w women's periods. The reddit idiots talked shit to me saying that 50% of the 25% who have been vaccinated will develop a neuro disorder like MS in 20 years. Fortunately reddit idiots don't phase me.

My employer has been giving out the J&J vaxes (which I refused). Multiple people have experienced adverse reactions. I love how I work in such a technical field where all these morons are looked at to be so intelligent yet they go receive unproven and rushed through vaxes without any factual data.

If you ever feel a bit of hope in humanity, all you have to do is log on a busy social media platform to change your mind.

Feb 1, 2018
Not only does it cause blood clots, ppl are catching COmmieVID even after both shots. Now it's also being reported it messes w women's periods. The reddit idiots talked shit to me saying that 50% of the 25% who have been vaccinated will develop a neuro disorder like MS in 20 years. Fortunately reddit idiots don't phase me.

My employer has been giving out the J&J vaxes (which I refused). Multiple people have experienced adverse reactions. I love how I work in such a technical field where all these morons are looked at to be so intelligent yet they go receive unproven and rushed through vaxes without any factual data.

If you ever feel a bit of hope in humanity, all you have to do is log on a busy social media platform to change your mind.
Bruh

6 people have gotten blood clots

Out of damn near 7 million

and 6 of them have gotten blood clots.

SIX

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Bruh

6 people have gotten blood clots

Out of damn near 7 million

and 6 of them have gotten blood clots.

SIX
That's cool you wouldn't mind being one of them....also 3 in 4 people don't even know what the signs are of a blood clot. The neuro disorders will take decades to form in your body. You'll be fucced up 20-30 years from now with no recourse and won't be able to fgure out why you have some shit like MS and big pharma won't be on the hook, but someone going to have to ruin their life to take care of your ass? No thanks. BTW, your wifey going to leave you for the pool boy and take everything you own and leave yo frail ass to off yourself while your children grow up hating life.....just telling you your future early :siccness:

People still catching COVID strains with the J&J vaxes, COVIDiots

BTW now it's 8 not 6 and that's reported "Johnson & Johnson reveals more blood-clot cases in vaccine recipients" https://nypost.com/2021/04/14/jj-re...es-in-vaccine-recipients-including-a-man/amp/

We just getting started, that's why they've paused them.... If it was just no big deal they wouldn't have but Chunk is the expert, go get your J&J vac cuz he said so

Last edited:
Props: NotAllThere
Sep 25, 2017
Yes and according to Richard Fleming Ph.D., Md, Jd from the manufacturer documentation that during animal trials, mice developed encephalopathy (autism/mitochondrial disorders) and other disorders. Dr. Fleming further states that the population of the participated in the experimental group will likely see this same disorders that occurred in mice in the lab trials will occur in the vaccinated population within a year and a year in a half time period, post-vaccination. So this really means that these vaccines are used to fulfill the elite's agenda for depopulation.

Feb 1, 2018
That's cool you wouldn't mind being one of them....also 3 in 4 people don't even know what the signs are of a blood clot. The neuro disorders will take decades to form in your body. You'll be fucced up 20-30 years from now with no recourse and won't be able to fgure out why you have some shit like MS and big pharma won't be on the hook, but someone going to have to ruin their life to take care of your ass? No thanks. BTW, your wifey going to leave you for the pool boy and take everything you own and leave yo frail ass to off yourself while your children grow up hating life.....just telling you your future early :siccness:

People still catching COVID strains with the J&J vaxes, COVIDiots

BTW now it's 8 not 6 and that's reported "Johnson & Johnson reveals more blood-clot cases in vaccine recipients" https://nypost.com/2021/04/14/jj-re...es-in-vaccine-recipients-including-a-man/amp/

We just getting started, that's why they've paused them.... If it was just no big deal they wouldn't have but Chunk is the expert, go get your J&J vac cuz he said so
Think about it dawg that's literally 1 in a million chance. You have more of a chance of actually getting Covid by not getting vaccinated

And naw I got the Moderna lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Pfizer/BioNTech's vaccine was 95% effective in preventing symptomatic disease in clinical trials, and earlier this month the companies said real-life data in the US shows the vaccine is more than 91% effective against disease with any symptoms for six months.

Moderna's vaccine was 94% effective in preventing symptomatic illness in trials, and 90% effective in real life use. Johnson & Johnson's vaccine was 66% overall globally in trials, and 72% effective at preventing disease in the US

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Always remember that C's get degrees too and just cuz someone throws a white coat on doesn't mean you should trust them with your life. Stop being ignorant and do the research before putting your life in some idiots hands, especially when you realize you could randomly die tomorrow and that same professional won't shed a tear over you or be at your wake.. It's not a conspiracy to protect your life, you only get one.

Props: NotAllThere

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America

It is messing with women's periods because they want them sterilized. No more children
they want to kill and or sterilize as many people as they can. Bill Gates is on video saying we need to innovate to zero people and that vaccine programs was one way to get there lol I mean these assholes admit their crimes. Yet they call me crazy for calling them out for what they said on video!

The mainstream media and big tech are down with plan. It's why the lie to the public about the vaccines. Even though they are now exposed the fucking media is trying to downplay how bad these poison shots are.