Joey Galloway is a savage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
OK......good shit alkahol, I appreciate that!!! Thats my dogg!! I wore his jersey today while me and my folks watched the game!! And some were frisco fans, and we were arguing as usual and all of them said my team was gonna lose today, and I had to get in they ass and tell em that we ball on thanksgiving!! But my boy came thru, Bailey wasnt gonna hold him down for the full 60 minutes!! I luved that play!! Good shit alkahol!! GOT EM!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i remember not too long ago they were say Galloway wuz tha faztezt player in tha NFL. i watched that game, well az much az i could (shyt wuz boring az fuck), and i did see that play. it wuz funny az hell. tha game wuz sorry az hell tho.

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Come on dogg, it was way better than that Lions game!! GOT EM!!!!
yea you GOT ME there man.

BTW, it wuz juzt too slow. tha bombz were koo but i started fallin asleep, literally. that play wuz koo tho and i wuz laughin when it happened. but other than that i couldnt keep myself up.

B

Blackjack 1577

FUCK JOEY GALLOWAY AND THE COWGIRLS!!!!!!

We play ya'll again on Dec 29 but this time we're at home

So don't get too happy....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I aint never happy playa!!! Just face it we beat yall like 10 times in a row, so I figure that we beat yall about 5 times in a row at your place!! Dont u think its about time for yall to beat us?? haha!!! Dont matter if yall win that one or not, we atleast split ayll wig on national t.v. on thanksgiving playa!! We was thankful for givin yall a turkey ass woopin!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!