Joe Blow's Second Official Album Coming 9/10/13

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I look at blow the same way I look at ampichino

super tight artists

lyrics delivery and you can just tell its real shit

the only bad part is that it all sounds the same and getting repetitive

maybe speed up the flow here and there not use all the same sampled music

they do make GREAT MUSIC just sounds the same

Props: Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
LOL
his features on berner/jack/amp's shit all dope as fuck!
1st album sick!! but by international blow lost interest:
his flow is too damn repetitive and slow and them beats TOO consistently the same

IMO.

Jun 17, 2011
Lean off tha lean and then it should slapp like you should be paying me 1st album and i herd it i said more shiite like this but he still makes good music flows clean and got good producers working wit him ex. Ak47, pakslap,...if he dont lean it should be better than y.s.b.p.m.

Mar 22, 2008
I gave the video props, Joe Blow's influence has got to be Philthy Rich of Livewire cause his demeanor, down to the album cover and the graphic work on it is all Philthy. The only thing he has that is different is the voice and the flow. If all his songs are of this tempo then he even raps at the same pace as Philthy.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
he fell off, Artist Records is a failure in my eyes. Just look at the Jacka, he comes with horrible verses on everything he drops lately. Too much lean...smh
I can't listen to Joe Blow and Jacka is not what he was although he's still a good artist. Street Knowledge is also decent on the right songs and Dubb20 always drops dope shit.