Joe Blow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2011
Joe is the nigga out of The Town right now he dropped "You Should Be Paying Me" a classic despite all the features on it.Now he got "International Blow" out here what y'all think about it though?

Apr 5, 2008
I think International Blow slaps even harder than You Should Be Paying Me. You don't have to skip a single song. I just found out about both albums this week

Jul 4, 2011
International Blow doesn't even closely compare to You Should Be Paying Me, YSBPM = best album out last year imo.
Disagree... he stepped his game up on International Blow and he had more to say. The features were also better this time around. The only part that's arguable IMO is the production... My favorite beats out of the two are on YSBPM but International Blow was more consistent.

Shit like this:

[video=youtube;PwHWy8YuKHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwHWy8YuKHY&feature=related[/video]

shows that he's more than just another Mob rapper. YSBPM got stale towards the end because he never stepped out of his comfort zone. Versatility is never a bad thing as long as it ain't on some bandwagon shit.