Joe Blow - I Run The World (Responds To Smack Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2016
Yung Cat (Philthy Rich Diss) Drilla City @YungCatBgm
YungCatBgm
YungCatBgm
Subscribe13,667
Add to Share More 9,546 views

Im sure 80% of the views they've gotten aren't from their KC fans, but from bay rap fans, following the "beef"

This is probably the first time one of their songs has ever broke 10k.
These doods r probably gonna ride this out, purely on the fact its free promotion

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Yung Cat dissin Philthy outta left field like where the fuck this even come from? Just cuz there's a buzz about bay-kc beef right now he tryna capitalize on the promotion lol ol imma cash out 5 racks for a verse then turn around and diss ass nigga. That makes u look stupid, u kno dam well aint nobobdy cashin u out for no verse broke ass bitch. Don't know dude at all but apparently he aint even from KC,MO he from kansas lolol

Feb 14, 2004
Yung Cat dissin Philthy outta left field like where the fuck this even come from? Just cuz there's a buzz about bay-kc beef right now he tryna capitalize on the promotion lol ol imma cash out 5 racks for a verse then turn around and diss ass nigga. That makes u look stupid, u kno dam well aint nobobdy cashin u out for no verse broke ass bitch. Don't know dude at all but apparently he aint even from KC,MO he from kansas lolol
Young cat said him and wax are going to work on a collab album... If that's true that's a positive on his part that came out of it

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Young cat said him and wax are going to work on a collab album... If that's true that's a positive on his part that came out of it
If that's true then I lose respect for Wax. I don't wanna hear a collab album with this clown. Wax doesn't need anybody on tracks with him, that's what made Pulllin Strings so dope. He proly never even heard of Young Cat and now that dude disses some mob figaz affiliates Wax wanna work with him? Fuckin wack if u ask me. That is if that's even true. Just my 2 cents.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
And what's up with Wax and always being about drama. Like his post he made about "them suckas not runnin shit out here either" or whatever, like dude stay in your lane. I fuck with Wax too he dope on the mic, but I just don't condone all his drama over the years. Most of it was completely unnecessary. This ain't none of his business but he wanna stick his nose in. What a surprise. Like a lot of grown men it seems he loves drama.

May 7, 2009
atlanta
And what's up with Wax and always being about drama. Like his post he made about "them suckas not runnin shit out here either" or whatever, like dude stay in your lane. I fuck with Wax too he dope on the mic, but I just don't condone all his drama over the years. Most of it was completely unnecessary. This ain't none of his business but he wanna stick his nose in. What a surprise. Like a lot of grown men it seems he loves drama.
real shit though.. he threw his name into the kc shit and a while back it was some shit on ig about mozzy and 'his daddy hus' i guess thats due to him dealing with lavish d.. but i never heard any of these dudes mention wax so i don't see why he feels the need to jump into anything related to niggas affiliated with the other side.

Apr 28, 2016
Joe blow gonna be richer when this beef over them other niggas still gonna b dusty n broke n stuck in wak ass kc I don't care how much them offbrand niggas pay us for packs they ain't my fam who gives a fuck if u run kc ur still fuk Bois boiiiii!!!!

Props: Mr G and Mr G

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
remember this one? we need a rich the factor interview, that would shut all this shit down.
CoopDVill @CoopDVill we need a rich the factor interview, and a lav d one too, show these mfers fuckers why the sicc is the hardest site on the net.

Last edited: