Joe Blow: "Heard they Snitchin' "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Apparently, dude is runnin' KC...That one line in the song has a lot of KC rappers all in they feelings right about now. At least that's all I've been reading on my Facebook timeline. Personally, I thought song was dope and I'm from KC. What gets me is that there are probably dudes right now in KC ready, willing and able to drop some money for a Joe Blow verse or feature, but won't fuck with someone from their own city.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
KC thugs

here are some comments from his last insta post:

diamondgreezy Since when did Joe blow run KC?? it's hectic here as I speak !! Since u run KC help cease some of this violence in our city 15h

_ron__ron_ @j0eblow nigga you aint running shit in KC fuck boy... Plane ass lyrics 15h
franklinovagrantz reall nigga shid blood niggaz aint feeling that line 15h

gboohbie Uont run shit soft ass nigga.. 14h

_koleloyal I love you and all Joe but you don't run shit , you can't run a city you ain't from nor grow up in . #Period 14h

kcmo_rello Nigga u don't even run yo on town 13h

corey.lovelace ������ 13h
image: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/11326632_529455700519459_1846283807_a.jpg

mackin_asx U out yo rabbit ass mind Dnt bring yo bitch ass back to kc nigga omm u gone have to answer for that 13h

missy.kc You gone have to apologize or something for that to come back here #PutSomeRespeKOnIt 13h

mackin_asx Fake niggas check the murder rate ...ya potnas need a handful of bodies to make it even puss kills city we the illest city bitch nigga go and ask mozzy @mozzymemba fuck u niggas mean 13h

sunny.tee Lmao he need to snap on yal ass @gboohbie 13h
image: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/11881577_505207082971277_686477597_a.jpg

gboohbie S @sunny .tee he can do that. He Just can't come bck here. 13h
image: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/12798189_1520867244885457_1307305276_a.jpg

loudcitymoneyman This shit dope I see he Ruffled a lot of feathers tho lol i don't think he was tripping I think he should've just worded it different cuz I thought he fucked with KC #freerich tho #OKC #LOUDCITY 13h

diamonds___123 Boy done fucked up all the fans now . Killa city ain't fucking with none of y'all now . We was y'all main support . So fuck Mozzy and joe blow slt 13h

rollobanks Nigga ain't running shit in KC. Free FA. 13h

wonka1 You not running KC stop playin FREE RICH THA FACTOR 13h

5realniggah1 They say you snitching down here @j0eblow u might wanna fall back , its already to much that happened within ah week down in this mutha fucka .. U should clear this shit up . real talk 13h

gboohbie @loudcitymoneyman he locked up Blow ain't drop his music hating.. 13h

livest.wire @loudcitymoneyman he in the feds blow left em hangin 13h

diamonds___123 Naaa I don't think he snitching but he do need to clear his words up . I don't think none of them niggas will ever rat . I fucks with c-bo . He was gone put me on some music with them niggas . 13h

marky_deee Joeblow finna be dead out here lol 1mobb aint enough KC startd ths mob shit 13h

missy.kc we don't need no more shit popping off in the town , an apology will do !! 13h

swift1200 We got a lot going on in our city we need to encourage our own not to do what they do in our city 2 or 3 kids been shot 3 girls been killed taking away from they from they family instead of putting energy into what @j0eblow used as a metaphor in his line what he made up in his mind we as a community run KANSAS CITY, MO 816 NOT JUST ONE PERSON rather they live here or Alaska killa city shit played out MF is hurtn from murders what about rebuilding a structure MF can have a opinion about whatever your entitled to but we got bigger issues than this my people 12h

tay_scrilly You can't run a city you ain't from FREE RICH 12h

5realniggah1 Fuck that , Cuz was tryna Sneaky Talk .#KcIsTheTown 12h

tunel_vision Yeah FREE F.A. FONK ARTIST K.C. IS THE TOWN IN OUR TOWN AT THAT 12h

diamonds___123 We show our support to that nigga too . Idk a bout other people but I swear I don't me shared that Nigga with everybody I don't came across . I went to Minneapolis and was telling niggas about that nigga . He cool as a mf I just don't know why he would say that . I been listen to that Nigga since that one never blink song 12h

swift1200 M @Miss y.kc I feel like this niggas ain't running shit not nobody from No where if you already secure with yourself and your circle that line shouldn't pinch you Cuz I know MF can't go no where in the city and say he run a certain blocc that from a different hood so if MF got a personal issue about @j0eblow say that on them its already bad enough a rap legend from the bay ( MAC DRE) got murder from something I don't know shit about so of coarse its going be a edge or a second thought from both sides Kansas city mo, 816 not everybody on succa shit its some real mutha fuckas out here still and you can not get away with some fuck shit 12h

diamonds___123 But it made it seem like he was saying I'm running that mf now since they killed my boy . And we didn't do nun some dumb ass nigga did it . Mac Dre been one of the greatest and will always be . Slt
therealrocko_ang Follow up #RockoThePromoter #AllNightGangRecords 12h

swift1200 Press up on these niggas who poppn this kids and this girls and these niggas allowing rats to hang still nigga who got caught and told on niggas niggas doing time for nothing download datpiff and listen to IF DESE WALLS COULD TALK listen to some real shit support KCMO816 TO 913 MUSIC LETS UPLIFT OUR OWN ITS some dope MF IN KANSAS CITY,MO 816 AND 913 12h
missy.kc S @Swift 1200 I understand that .. Just feel it should've been worded different. He already know how people down here is so the comment was bound to be talked upon. 12h

king_relli_ali #SuperJesus runs these K.C. streets. 12h

5realniggah1 K @King _relli_ali that niggah said super Jesus run these kc. Streets I'm dead ... Aye that's sum real KC SHIT THO 11h

rasta____ Blow u Done Fucked up Blood u Know Dammm Well Rich Da King of Da Town u Said it In Your songs U On too Much DOPE Dats some Mark shit U On If Anybody had Sense u Was Really Dissing da TOWN 10h

loudcitymoneyman But anyway @j0eblow come back to tha city #okc we fucks with you I brought you and Aone that tech at the Marriott last time y'all came we out here waiting on another one brah #onemob 9h

buddy_68st Watch yo mouth ragedy bitch im from kc this nigga disrespectful not one artist from kc say they run the bay its about respect nd if he a real nigga nd knew [email protected]_3 3h

buddy_68st We a see wen he slide back threw @s.p_3 3h
image: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/12930982_243338496020402_1499222317_a.jpg

5realniggah1 Fuck the bay 2h
image: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/1515987_1165509753474921_1071768139_a.jpg

jr_hoodstar Say @j0eblow that line its causing a lil drama situation in KC im telling my folks that it really wasnt a diss you getting money everytim ya touch kc so ya speaking ya mind but certain folks taking it as ya disrespcting the city we all know Rich and Tech is the Kings in the city with the music so let KC know ya aint disrespcting the city im a fan of ya music G i just dont wanna see shit escalate to bullshit 2h

o6.eleven @s.p_3 ask Berner bitch nigga got rich out here in KC.. Lol 2h

_riptoneloc Can't say u run Kc blood ifyou don't even be down here @j0eblow 2h

jcarter913to_atl @j0eblow u got the town inn they feelings about that one bro only the boosie niggas feel disrespect about that shit... real niggas know what it is.... 1h

scritchin_4_scratch Niggas on yo Ass Mr.Blow. That was a comment u shouldn't have put in yo rap. Cmon down to KC for 7 more years like u said my boy . You really feel confident. Fuck yo side and yo mob 47min

grob0t Kc ain't even poppin they just get taxed on tree & pay it that's why bay dudes be fuckin with kc. 40min

grandpagoat KANSAS CITY JUST WANNA BE CLEAR TO THIS NIGGA HE REALLY DONT RUN THINGS HERE. YA SAID WHAT YOU SAID, YOURE AN ARTIST... YOU WANNA SOUND GOOD BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU DONT RUN THIS FUCKING CITY. WE KNOW WHO RUN THIS MOTHAFUCKA AND WE KNOW ITS NOT YOU. YA SOME OF THESE MFS WILL SLAP YO SHIT BUT DEEP DOWN IN THEY HEARTS THEY KNO YOU NOT FOR EM SO. YOULL NEVER RUN THIS FUCKING TOWN! 27min
image: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/12750021_205551823138078_1131567467_a.jpg

anthony_rubin Niggas say they run the town all day an peeps still slap they shit juss cuss blow down in the bay don't mean hop on his top dont criticise nobody else....do you at all times ya feel me don't hop on the bandwagon....blow a real ass nigga S/o blow #Rns 22min
image: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-19/s150x150/12783992_451636745032022_250181802_a.jpg

sugarshotz Nigha yous a mark!! #BetHeWontComeBackToKcAfterThis 17min

sugarshotz And if you run the town then come pay for some of these daily funerals they having around this muthafucka! 15min