Jobs u cant believe people get paid for

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
^^ yeah when i did that tho, it wasnt a rich city. but i was high all fuckin day.. rolling and smoking blunts on delieveries, i cant figure out why i got fired
hahaha

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
^i need that job
man, i be at the job noid then a mutha fucka tho...

like the boss will slide through and im all slouched in a recliner watching TV on the computer high from the blunt to the face on the ride to work...and he just walks by and says nothing..

because he knows and i know how much work i have and he told me when i got the job, it wasnt much work so id get paid for bieng there..

in all reality i do come to work clean shaven, haircut, clean clothes and fresh from the shower,visine and all that but i know....dog playing quake online at work is funny as fuck. like when your boss walks by and your busting a nigga head with a shotgun...and he wants to stop and watch but he dosent....because he really dosent fucking care in the first place because youve done your work..

im probably gonna go back to college while i have the luxury..you know?

people just cant settle for that shitty job...keep looking and shopping around and youll get something good even if you just graduated highschool and have no other accolades..its about how you present yourself to them man

May 16, 2004
b2b = business to business

ERP = enterprise resource package (business management software solutions for mid size companies.) Great Plains, MAS 90/200, Navision, Solomon.

Mar 4, 2006
I think people that get paid to dog walk is pretty cool. I like dogs and shit so I wouldn't mind walking them for cash. It seems better than working with people. There's too much drama working with people.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My dad is a PE teacher and a football coach. He has fun all day long.

My cousin is a videogame artist, he just draws whatever they tell him to for new games.

You guys should sell pot. You get high all day long and make money. Its illegal, but you can always just shoot the police.