Jobs u cant believe people get paid for

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
TROLL said:
video game testers... lucky fucks lol
hahaha i couldnt believe it either, i actually did that a few years ago.. it was only a 4 day thing in Foster City, i got $350 at the end.. check craigslist they got them up all the time.. even specific age groups (21-25) and shit like that, you just gotta respond like right away..

Feb 23, 2006
people that do manicures...............and im talkin about the asain GUYS that do it....out here is where i see it... who actaully dont think thats kind of homo.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^kind of? you can't be a dude and do nails without being gay, i think thats pretty much a gay prerecusite

Jan 4, 2006
jayda650 said:
^kind of? you can't be a dude and do nails without being gay, i think thats pretty much a gay prerecusite
i know an asain dude that had his parents buy him a nail shop, where he does nails. he isnt gay and i have seen him pull hella hoes from the shop. plus he has like packs of five chicks come with him to parties and shit. so i woukd say its not a prerequisite (sp?).

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^yeah it also might work like that too. I had a friend who was a hairdresser and he pulled more girls than i ever seen anyone else pull

Feb 5, 2006
AHHAHA THE DUDE THAT OILS UP BITCHES BEFORE THEY PHOTOSHOOT. MY GOD THE DUDE THAT OILS UP VIDA GUERRERA IS A LUCKY SHIT. DUDE BE CAREESIN HER ASS AND SHIT MAKIN SURE HE DONT MISS A SPOT TO GET VIDA'S ASS NICE AND SHINY

May 16, 2004
jayda650 said:
I pretty much get paid 18 dollars an hour to post on the siccness all day, I only really work when the net really gets boring lol. Yet I'm still held in high regard in my company lol. My job is pretty tight I suppose, I know if I got another job where I'm busy all the time I'll look back and think that place wasn't THAT bad even if i got paid more.

I am in the same situation, high regards and shit but I make a little more than you. Lifes a trip, get paid living wages to post up on siccness all day heh.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
TROLL said:
video game testers... lucky fucks lol
man i was doin that for a bit they keep callin me back. that shit is over rated. sure i was playing madden/nba live/need for speed and all that before it came out but we also got gay games we had to work on like harry potter/batman/some puzzle type shit.