JIM ROME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Jim Rome is the man, one of the only sports personalities i can stand, he says what he wants and fuck the world. The opposite side of the coin would be Steven A Smith, I hate that asshole.
That makes no sense.

Rome = says what he wants, and fuck the world.

Smith = exactly the same, except in a more confrontational and brash way.

Rome on crack = Smith.

Jan 28, 2005
I like Rome and Smith. That clip was funny as fuck though... he set him up, got the dudes blood pumping and just knocked it down: "I bet I do... Chris."

ah ha ha ha ha ha.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I can see that...but Rome could be one, too, if he'd pull his balls out of his pocket once in a while.
Okay, you know what it is, Rome is on TV and radio talking about sports and athletes, he has his opinions and will venture into other subjects from time to time, but he knows his bread and butter is sports and thats his business, and hes got enough balls to call jim everret "chris" to his face even if he might catch an ass whoopin. The thing that goats me about Stephen A Smith for one, i see him on MSNBC, and other new channels discussing the DNC, and other things, regardless it always turns to race, but thats on his own accord. Someone needs to tell him hes not fuckin James Carvill or Pat Buchanan and keep his mouth on basketball. For two, he's a basketball analysist who brings up other sports he has no clue about, it irritates me to know end when he has shit to say about football and baseball. And lastly he is a Dick Rider/Hater, everyone he talks about is either the second coming of Christ (Kobe) or lower than dirt (Marbury). Plus the dudes an asshole and I hate him.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Okay, you know what it is, Rome is on TV and radio talking about sports and athletes, he has his opinions and will venture into other subjects from time to time, but he knows his bread and butter is sports and thats his business, and hes got enough balls to call jim everret "chris" to his face even if he might catch an ass whoopin. The thing that goats me about Stephen A Smith for one, i see him on MSNBC, and other new channels discussing the DNC, and other things, regardless it always turns to race, but thats on his own accord. Someone needs to tell him hes not fuckin James Carvill or Pat Buchanan and keep his mouth on basketball. For two, he's a basketball analysist who brings up other sports he has no clue about, it irritates me to know end when he has shit to say about football and baseball. And lastly he is a Dick Rider/Hater, everyone he talks about is either the second coming of Christ (Kobe) or lower than dirt (Marbury). Plus the dudes an asshole and I hate him.
ROFL

And that's probably why I like him. He's entertaining. I don't think he's great or intelligent; I just like shit like this: