Jim Everett vs. Jim Rome.....Chris, lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
Jim Everett was the quarterback for New Orleans.

There was a female tennis player named Chris Everett, so Rome was calling him a girl cause he said he was afraid to get hit.

Does anyone know if Rome brought charges against him?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
realmobfather said:
haha

I seen that clip before.

Can some explain what happened?

Who is Jim Everett? Why did Rome call him Chris?
wow this dude just made me feel old. i remember when the l.a. rams got this dude. lol

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i thought rome looked like a fag WITH the goatee. without he looks like a straight flamer. i would pay money to see his teeth knocked out.

Jul 9, 2005
fuck, J. Everett wasnt quick enough... he shoulda started stompin his ass or something. yea, lol @ phil's comments, haa a haa I hate Rome.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
haha I remember this shit from back in the day. I saw that on Jim Rome's old show I think I was like in 6th grade and shit hella old. I remember it used to be called The Last Word and he used to have Pete Rose guest host once in a while and those were funny as fuck. I like Jim Rome I always listened to him on my lunch break while I'm workin he gets stupid sometimes but normally he got some good funny shit to say. The one thing I like bout him is if he says somethin he stands by it from the things I heard.