JFK ASSASSINATION POLL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who killed JFK?

• Oswald from the depository with a rifle

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • CIA from the grassy gnoll with a specially trained operative

Votes: 41 85.4%

• Total voters
Jul 21, 2004
He was the President of US who wanted equality for everyone....and he went to Texas. The probability of an assassination at that time was far too great.

The way the nation mourned really showed how much the world was changing. I am sure who planned it didn't expect the magnitude of what JFK accomplished for a nation with the majority of whites to shake the very core of the nation.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
He was the President of US who wanted equality for everyone....and he went to Texas. The probability of an assassination at that time was far too great.

The way the nation mourned really showed how much the world was changing. I am sure who planned it didn't expect the magnitude of what JFK accomplished for a nation with the majority of whites to shake the very core of the nation.
He didn't accomplished shit, but if by chance he did, whatever he accomplished has been squandered. Have you looked outside lately?

Jul 12, 2002
WRONG. The way a body falls has nothing to do with where the shot comes from. Im telling yall, watch the Assassination Special on the history channel, it was a 2 hr special and they discuss all this. It was un-biased and they address all the issues down the middle.
This History Channel documentary means nothing to me because they added three segments in 2003 to A&E's "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" series that pretty much goes against everything the documentary you are talking about says.

I'm not saying this one is right and yours is wrong, but I'm saying the history channel loses some credibility for that.