Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
bro u gota understand that i’ve been studying this stuff since birth.. just trust me, the original israelites were mizrahi (middle-easterns). if you dig into it with an open mind, its the only logical conclusion u can come to.
And i agree. We descend from syria/ Mesopotamia. And theres no doubt that those mizrahi jews are true jews. I'm not saying nor do I associate them with the Ashkenazi jews. Ashkenazi Jews are all converts and not true jews. Just how they see those Ethiopian jews as fake, I see them as fake. That verse, a Syrian ready to perish was my father. Do Ashkenazi Jews look Syrian to you?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
[
what does it matter who the fathers were? the sons were to be expelled because their mothers weren’t israelites. thats all that matters here.
Ahhhhhhhh ok I see where your confusion lies. Do you know why those sons were to be killed and rejected? You are assuming its because they arnt israelites. Even tho plenty of other wives haven't been israelites. Shit thats how they were supposed to spread out by marrying non israelites at first and none of those sons got killed why?

Because God literly told them SPECIFICALLY not to mess with those people and they did.

Ezra 9:1, 7, 11-12 (KJV) Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.
Since the days of our fathers have we been in a great trespass unto this day; and for our iniquities have we, our kings, and our priests, been delivered into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity, and to a spoil, and to confusion of face, as it is this day.
Which thou hast commanded by thy servants the prophets, saying, The land, unto which ye go to possess it, is an unclean land with the filthiness of the people of the lands, with their abominations, which have filled it from one end to another with their uncleanness.

THIS PART.

Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.

DID THEY DO THAT? NO THATS WHY THEIR KIDS GOT MURKED.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I'm throwing out examples after examples and yousubmit to a ONE TIME event to substantiate your claim of the mother HAVING to be an israelite when its always been based on the father. Another example, samson. Another example solomon. The only reason why we're not supposed to go with other woman is because they can lead us to other Gods. Not because they dont bare israelites. C'mon bro.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Here goes the knockout punch STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER
1. Judah marries Shu’a the Canaanite. The what? How did the patriarch of one of the tribes not marry an israelite yet still produce israelite offspring?

2. Joseph marries Asenath, daughter of the Egyptian priest Potiphera yet his 2 sons are israelites? How is that????
Dont forget those 2 sons are also 2 patriarchs of 2 tribes.

3. Moses marries Zipporah, daughter of the Midian priest Jethro. Did moses not have israelites?

You and that claim are done bro. You need another lifetime to understand the bible it seems

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This is because African Muslims travelled to the America's well before Columbus. We can see evidence of it in the ritual and dress alone. In the US there are hundreds of places or points of reference that have similar language.
So was king solomon, maybe some israelites stayed. Who knows.
Something I noticed was the time. It says solomon took 3 years to go back and forth.

1 Kings 10:22-24 (KJV) For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.
So king Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom.
And all the earth sought to Solomon, to hear his wisdom, which God had put in his heart.

So it was taking them 3 years.

In 2 esdras 13.41 it says it took them a year and a half to get to a land where man never dwelt. That's how long it is one way only.

Edit* but then it says tharshish for where king solomon went. Maybe its a stretch to say they came to America. But their ships were at disposal.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
And i agree. We descend from syria/ Mesopotamia. And theres no doubt that those mizrahi jews are true jews. I'm not saying nor do I associate them with the Ashkenazi jews. Ashkenazi Jews are all converts and not true jews. Just how they see those Ethiopian jews as fake, I see them as fake. That verse, a Syrian ready to perish was my father. Do Ashkenazi Jews look Syrian to you?

naah ethiopian jews are not fake and they are recognized as legit .. also not all ashkenazi jews are converts... some are legit jews who have been mixed over thousands of years after being displaced to europe, but a lot of their dna still traces back to canaan.

u might find this interesting .. rosenberg is an ashkenazi jew and check where his blood traced to

but u are right in that there is a good portion of askenazi jews who did indeed come from converted tribes.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Here goes the knockout punch STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER
1. Judah marries Shu’a the Canaanite. The what? How did the patriarch of one of the tribes not marry an israelite yet still produce israelite offspring?

2. Joseph marries Asenath, daughter of the Egyptian priest Potiphera yet his 2 sons are israelites? How is that????
Dont forget those 2 sons are also 2 patriarchs of 2 tribes.

3. Moses marries Zipporah, daughter of the Midian priest Jethro. Did moses not have israelites?

You and that claim are done bro. You need another lifetime to understand the bible it seems
this is where u are wrong

zipporah is black, but she is still an ethiopian jew .. as we know from many of the modern ethiopians, they’ve been jewish from the beginning as well. so that’s why moses children were still jewish.

u also clearly don’t know the story of asenath .. joseph would not accept her unless she converted to judaism. why do u think this is? please read more on their story before u come wit this nonsense.

canaanites are the original jews, so i have no idea why u even brought up shua lol.

Props: siccmadesyko
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
this is where u are wrong

zipporah is black, but she is still an ethiopian jew .. as we know from many of the modern ethiopians, they’ve been jewish from the beginning as well. so that’s why moses children were still jewish.

u also clearly don’t know the story of asenath .. joseph would not accept her unless she converted to judaism. why do u think this is? please read more on their story before u come wit this nonsense.

canaanites are the original jews, so i have no idea why u even brought up shua lol.
You just said she converted to judeasim... So a woman not born a jew can produce Jews now?

Did you just say Canaan, the sons of Ham.. Are the origional jews... Bro do some reading first and then get at me with something. Your forefathers would smack you for that

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
You just said she converted to judeasim... So a woman not born a jew can produce Jews now?

Did you just say Canaan, the sons of Ham.. Are the origional jews... Bro do some reading first and then get at me with something. Your forefathers would smack you for that
oh yea, u can absolutely convert to judaism according to the jewish faith.

canaan is the original word for israel .. thats where the confusion lies brodie. there are many different theories on shua that debunk ur claim.

https://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/shuas-daughter-midrash-and-aggadah

Last edited:
Props: StillHustlin
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
I love how difficult god made it to know what the truth is about anything. This very same god is ready to PUNISH YOU FOR ETERNITY when you don't escape the 1000 degrees of environmental influences over your life; yes, where he decided to throw you. What a god worthy of so much worship!

cowards
not hard at all

if u read the original scriptures, it’s all cut n dry .. race is irrelevant, even in the torah. the guidelines set forth are as simple as can be.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I love how difficult god made it to know what the truth is about anything. This very same god is ready to PUNISH YOU FOR ETERNITY when you don't escape the 1000 degrees of environmental influences over your life; yes, where he decided to throw you. What a god worthy of so much worship!

cowards
No the problem is doctrines. God is straight forward.