Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
ISRAEL was divided in 2 kingdoms. The northern was 10 tribes and the southern was Judah and Benjamin. When they were being persecuted they left. If you are being killed according to how you look you want to mix with people who look like you, right? And lose the trail. Wonder why the southern kingdom left to Land of Ham AKA AFRICA. this is the other 10 tribes and what happened with them.

2 Esdras 13:40

40 Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land. 41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where NEVER mankind dwelt, 42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land. 43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river. 44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over. 45 For through that country THERE WAS A GREAT WAY TO GO, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called ARSARETH. 46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come, 47 The Highest shall stay the springs of the stream again, that they may go through: therefore sawest thou the multitude with peace. 48 But those that be left behind of thy people are they that are found within my borders.

Arsareth is AMERICA. Show me where White people where here before the Incans, Aztecs, Mayans Toltecas, West Indians and all indigenous tribes.. Because according to that scripture whoever was here first were ISRAELITES.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
interesting. So if your mom has the "Jewish gene" and has all boys then they are considered Jews but if they have kids with a woman who isn't considered Jewish then that completely removes the Jewish side from the genes ?
First, know what a Jew is. Its someone from the Kingdom of Judah. Are all Israelites Jews? No. There are 12 tribes all which are traced back to the 12 patriarchs, the fathers of each tribe.

Its based on ONLY who your DAD is. If your dad is white and your mom black. You are white according to Torah. That's why each of the fathers of the 12 tribes married a woman who wasn't an israelite, they were supposed to inherrit land that wasnt there's. If it was based on the mom, the lineage would have been lost the first generation. Know who your dad is, who his dad is and so forth.
Nationality was always based on WHO you descend from, not WHERE. Greeks did that to the Jews. Told them not to identify as Jews while under captivity so what did they identify as? Greek.

2 maccabee 6

Neither was it lawful for a man to keep sabbath days or ancient fasts, or to profess himself at all to be a Jew.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Sidenote* that's why Paul in his letters wrote to the cities, and didnt say straight forward: for the Jews in Rome. He says Romans only, or Colossians, Galatians; they werent aloud to identify as so.

Sidenote on the sidenote* lmao

Paul was confused with an Egyptian, how? If he's "white" 😂

Acts 21:38
Art not thou that Egyptian, which before these days madest an uproar, and leddest out into the wilderness four thousand men that were murderers?

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Luke 2:4-5 (KJV) And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; because he was of the house and lineage of DAVID:
To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
Again, through the FATHERS side. Why didnt they go to Marys side?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That's wrong, in Torah it has ALWAYS been through the Fathers side. Thats why that prophecy of the messiah coming from the tribe of Judah meant someone from judahs loins was to be the messiah. Not from any of the wives. Everything is backwards with JewIsh people.

Numbers 1:18
And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their FATHERS, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
What claims are you making tho? There isn't any bible verses to even back up that claim and I gave you one.

Ill take the reference they give saying Ruth was an israelite. They didn't even go into it and say she was a slave to begin with lol

Ruth 4.10

Ruth 4:10 (KJV) Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I PURCHASED to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye are witnesses this day.

So she was purchased? What's the law for a bondswoman being purchased?

Leviticus 25 44

Leviticus 25:43-44 (KJV) Thou shalt not rule over him with rigour; but shalt fear thy God.

Both thy bondmen, and thy BONDSMAIDS, which thou shalt have, shall be of the HEATHEN that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

Only time you see a woman physically give birth and the baby not be called here is when she's a concubine. Which ruth, is.

Ruth 4:16-17 (KJV) And Naomi took the child, and laid it in her bosom, and became nurse unto it.

And the women her neighbours gave it a name, saying, There is a son BORN TO NAOMI; and they called his name Obed: he is the FATHER of Jesse, the FATHER of David.

Back track to when Jacob and Rachael cant have babies what happens? The concubine has the kids.

Ruths case, she was the handmade to Naomi. She was pretty much a surragate mother, she was a heathen and didnt have "rights" to her kid.

How can you prove that? Same case with Jacob.

Genesis 30:3 (KJV) And she said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may ALSO have children BY her.

The same word is used for Buy in the Hebrew as it is in Ruth and Leviticus. Ruth was a medium for Naomi and Therefor not even an israelite. She was a HEATHEN and HAD to be in order for that to even work.

What other wiki links you got.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The book of Ruth is a PART of the book of judges. It says so right in the beginning.
Ruth 1:1 (KJV) Now IT CAME TO PASS IN THE DAYS when the JUDGES ruled, that there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Beth-lehem-judah went to sojourn in the country of Moab, he, and his wife, and his two sons.

its a continuation of JUDGES.
A heathen never would have a book in the bible.

I wonder what doctrine they trird to push isolating Ruth when its a part of judges... Cough cough
Edit*
Why else would Ruth say.
Ruth 1:10 (KJV) And they said unto her, Surely we will return with thee unto THY people.

not OUR people lol that doesnt even sound right.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
What claims are you making tho? There isn't any bible verses to even back up that claim and I gave you one.

Ill take the reference they give saying Ruth was an israelite. They didn't even go into it and say she was a slave to begin with lol

Ruth 4.10

Ruth 4:10 (KJV) Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I PURCHASED to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye are witnesses this day.

So she was purchased? What's the law for a bondswoman being purchased?

Leviticus 25 44

Leviticus 25:43-44 (KJV) Thou shalt not rule over him with rigour; but shalt fear thy God.

Both thy bondmen, and thy BONDSMAIDS, which thou shalt have, shall be of the HEATHEN that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

Only time you see a woman physically give birth and the baby not be called here is when she's a concubine. Which ruth, is.

Ruth 4:16-17 (KJV) And Naomi took the child, and laid it in her bosom, and became nurse unto it.

And the women her neighbours gave it a name, saying, There is a son BORN TO NAOMI; and they called his name Obed: he is the FATHER of Jesse, the FATHER of David.

Back track to when Jacob and Rachael cant have babies what happens? The concubine has the kids.

Ruths case, she was the handmade to Naomi. She was pretty much a surragate mother, she was a heathen and didnt have "rights" to her kid.

How can you prove that? Same case with Jacob.

Genesis 30:3 (KJV) And she said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may ALSO have children BY her.

The same word is used for Buy in the Hebrew as it is in Ruth and Leviticus. Ruth was a medium for Naomi and Therefor not even an israelite. She was a HEATHEN and HAD to be in order for that to even work.

What other wiki links you got.
I don't believe in the bible. All that matters to me is that 90 percent of the Jewish population today works that way. Jewishness is a silly ethnicity anyways. It works better as a cultish religion.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I don't believe in the bible. All that matters to me is that 90 percent of the Jewish population today works that way. Jewishness is a silly ethnicity anyways. It works better as a cultish religion.
I see what you are trying to say. I'm just clarifying what the Torah actually says pertaining your lineage.

Most "jews" were all Russian converts either way. If you look at the disbursment of israel nobody moved north. So how are their jews north? The remaining jews all moved south.

Ever hear this quote by the second president of Egypt?
George Friedmann in his book, The End of the Jewish People, pointedly states that the Europeans claiming to be Jews, are nothing more then "Hebrew speaking Gentiles." The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Quote from 1980 The Nazis World War 2 Robert Edwin.

For if the Americans wins the war, they will conquer the world and forever be a slave to the Jews and they will try to conquer God. Do you know who America has in it’s possessions? “NO,” the solider replied.

The Americans have the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels. “What do you mean his precocious jewels?” THE SOLDIER asked. Hitler said, “America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The Negroes.They are the true Hebrews. What a foolish move and a direct challenge to God. And they plan on moving these false white Jews into a state of Israel. America is desperate in it’s attempt to win this war using atom bombs on Japan. America will destroy the whole world in it’s attempt to conquer it.

When America its Jewish Slave masters conquer the world and the world realize I was right, then all the nations will begin a third world war to dethrone America of it’s rule. Every nation will soon posses atom bombs of their own. It will be the end of the world as we know it.

Jun 21, 2006
So you moved on to a new conspiracy theory, Smiley? ‘The earth is flat’ No longer has your interest. Its all about ‘the jews that secretly rule the world’ now?

Damn those jews! They killed JFK and are the evil Mastermind behind 9/11. Damn them and their fake ass ring of David

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So you moved on to a new conspiracy theory, Smiley? ‘The earth is flat’ No longer has your interest. Its all about ‘the jews that secretly rule the world’ now?

Damn those jews! They killed JFK and are the evil Mastermind behind 9/11. Damn them and their fake ass ring of David
That's never been a secret so I'm not sure what your getting at. I feel I learned enough about the flat earth to let it be and let whoever believes it believe it and those who don't well what can I do.

Ive always found bible topics interesting. Just cuz you now know where I stand with the bible doesnt mean its new.

Jun 21, 2006
Ill wait till a jew who knows Torah voices in. I have a good amount of verses that prove white skin and blonde hair was never an attribute to any israelite biblical figure. Thats not a conspiracy, thats reading the book.
I think thats common knowledge. At least since world war 2.

I do have a question for you: whats your problem with jews?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I think thats common knowledge. At least since world war 2.

I do have a question for you: whats your problem with jews?
If what the bible says: the indigionous people of americas and the people who were to be brought in cargo ships to a land that isnt there's, and to be sold to their opressors there dont fit those people who claim to be those people, then why even say it?

I dont have a problem with Jews. I want to edify a "jew" and show em that your tradition is based on something you STOLE. Just like this LAND.

Do I want to hurt Jews? No. Do I hate jews? No.