Jerry Porter isn't the happiest camper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Mr. Davis has spoken!

PORTER IS DONE!

Raiders | Willing to let Porter walk
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:47:14 -0700

Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports Oakland Raiders managing general partner Al Davis said WR Jerry Porter has "lost his way" and is free to leave the team. He has four years remaining on a five-year deal, but Davis said that is not a problem as long as Porter pays back the $4 million signing bonus the team gave him for this season and his agent, Joel Segal, is able to find a trading partner willing to part with suitable compensation. The team said no other teams have contacted them about Porter.

www.kffl.com

Porter better man up and give the money back and cry his way to some other team

Jan 4, 2003
Porter needs to learn from one of the best current WRs in the game.... Oaklands own RANDY MOSS...

He doesn't run his mouth, practices, listens to his boss, and even took a cut in his pay to help out the team

Sep 12, 2002
RAS 925 said:
Porter needs to learn from one of the best current WRs in the game.... Oaklands own RANDY MOSS...

He doesn't run his mouth, practices, listens to his boss, and even took a cut in his pay to help out the team
but he does takes plays off.

Sep 12, 2002
RAS 925 said:
Mr. Davis has spoken!

PORTER IS DONE!

Raiders | Willing to let Porter walk
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:47:14 -0700

Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports Oakland Raiders managing general partner Al Davis said WR Jerry Porter has "lost his way" and is free to leave the team. He has four years remaining on a five-year deal, but Davis said that is not a problem as long as Porter pays back the $4 million signing bonus the team gave him for this season and his agent, Joel Segal, is able to find a trading partner willing to part with suitable compensation. The team said no other teams have contacted them about Porter.

www.kffl.com

Porter better man up and give the money back and cry his way to some other team
davis is fool to think porter will give a $4 million back to get traded, he just say on bench and collect his check and cause problems.

Apr 25, 2002
^If he doesn't give his money back and get lost, might aswell just send his ass home like Philly did to TO...no point in keeping a worthless distraction around to sit on the bench.

Apr 25, 2002
herm96 said:
moss doesnt run routes when the pass isnt going to him. everybody knows he does this when in min and now in oakland
Man WTF are you talkin about? Please actually watch some Raider games before make yourself look any more foolish...I cant remember how many times last season they showed him run great routes, get open and not even have Collins throw the ball in his direction..they even showed him jumping up in down in frustration because he was so open and Collins didnt even look at him...

Jan 4, 2003
herm96 said:
davis is fool to think porter will give a $4 million back to get traded, he just say on bench and collect his check and cause problems.
which is gonna lower his stocks and put a dent in his career

Jan 4, 2003
herm96 said:
i meant take- moss doesnt run routes when the pass isnt going to him. everybody knows he does this when in min and now in oakland
I've seen the man play live.. And he was out there doing his thing.. Too bad we had Collins playing QB

Sep 12, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
Man WTF are you talkin about? Please actually watch some Raider games before make yourself look any more foolish...I cant remember how many times last season they showed him run great routes, get open and not even have Collins throw the ball in his direction..they even showed him jumping up in down in frustration because he was so open and Collins didnt even look at him...
wow did i touch a nerve. im not going to argue with you, everybody knows that moss doesnt go all out on all plays- its known all around the league. SOLITRAY 1 EVEN ADMITS HE DOES THIS and i cant watch raiders games because they never sell it except for bronces games and rather a good game than a raiders when they are on the road.

Sep 12, 2002
and about the injuries that could been a decoy for not go all out on plays. i cant go all out because im injuired. so your point that he does go out is not valid last year. we will see this year if does go all out.

Apr 25, 2002
herm96 said:
wow did i touch a nerve.
Ha you wish...Im just tired of all you niner fans trying to talk RAIDER football when half yall dont know what your talkin about.

herm96 said:
everybody knows that moss doesnt go all out on all plays- its known all around the league. SOLITRAY 1 EVEN ADMITS HE DOES THIS
I could really care less what Moss did with Minnesota. Moss has matured and like Solitary said he's stepped up and been a leader.
herm96 said:
i cant watch raiders games because they never sell it except for bronces games and rather a good game than a raiders when they are on the road.
English?

Jun 1, 2002
herm96 said:
wow did i touch a nerve. im not going to argue with you, everybody knows that moss doesnt go all out on all plays- its known all around the league. SOLITRAY 1 EVEN ADMITS HE DOES THIS and i cant watch raiders games because they never sell it except for bronces games and rather a good game than a raiders when they are on the road.
I ONLY ADMITTED HE DID THIS IN MN. HE DID NOT DO THIS AT ALL LAST YEAR WITH THE RAIDERS. HE PLAYED LIKE A CHAMPION.