JEFF HARDY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
im pissed man I missed it... I stopped watching wrestling, but my lil cuz will call me every once in a while to tell me when Jeff is on because that was my favorite wrestler, and I knew about this one but i really didnt feel like seeing Umaga, so i kept playing Halo

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
the shit doesnt come on till 10pm out here so i usually miss the last hour of the show, fuckin AZ not doing daylight savings fucking up my favorite shows

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
him and orton are gonna put on a great match I think i might have to find a way to watch the rumble they usually put alot into this one. the card looks real good

Aug 24, 2003
cant really stand jeff hardy. i cant give him props for doing that shit either, shit is stupid. whats his dumbass get in return for possibly fucking a move up and ending his career and ruining his life? vince looks the other way when dudes railing up oxycontin and doesnt piss test him? lol

dudes like him always running around and shit trying to bounce of ropes and shit whiel the other dude has to play like hes hella hurt and way too slow to react to them, theyre always botching moves and shit, like his top of the cage whatever that was he like basically brushed his shoulder as he hit him falling and essentially did ten times as much damage to himself, then had to roll over and barely pin umaga who was obviously not hurt from it

its like when a dudes not even tired or broke a sweat but he gets slapped on his chest and falls into the ropes for rey mysterio to do a 6-1-9, then rey looks around for like 3 seconds then finally does the move after like ten seconds, lol the dude who barely gets hit is just sitting there on the ropes then rey pulls off the move and barely touches him with his feet and the dude goes flopping through the air and bouncing off the ring like he got hit by a semi truck

shits stupid as hell, hate that high flying shit

lol that shit was lame, fuck moves like that. at least with like a frog splash off the top of a cage or something theres more contact and its more believable that the guy wouldnt recover cause maybe the wind got knocked out of him or something

Aug 24, 2003
well the rock would beat the shit out of somebody first, and usually give somebody the rock bottem before he did the peoples elbow.

not get his ass beat the whole time then pull off something like above and somehow win

im not a hater i just think this dudes an idiot and a drug addict and shouldnt even be in the wwe let alone getting this huge push

Oct 3, 2006
^^hey thats wrestling though...look at khali i think its ridiculous how he fucks up kane, underatker, all the top stars then all of a sudden finlay and hornswoggle beat him..wtf???? but i think jeff hardy actually deserves it a lil, i mean hes been in for a while and shit and paid his dues, but his mic skills are WEAK!

May 31, 2007
IMO... I dont know about the huge push.. It did seem like Jeff came back and they straight threw him into a huge push, buti still think he should be gettin matches and shit. I dont agree with him being terrible.. Like i said hes probably my favorite wrestler.. Expecially now that wrestling fell off hard, but the big push outta no where was kinda much

Aug 24, 2003
i think its part of thier drug scandel, heres a guy who fucked up and was fired for not going to rehab and he said he didnt care about life orhis fans or wrestling anymore and now he comes back supposedly sober and changed his life and he gets the push of his life

its like lets use this guy as the poster child of our wellness program so we look like we're legit and not just letting people pass tests when we know theyre on steroids

Feb 8, 2003
i think its part of thier drug scandel, heres a guy who fucked up and was fired for not going to rehab and he said he didnt care about life orhis fans or wrestling anymore and now he comes back supposedly sober and changed his life and he gets the push of his life

its like lets use this guy as the poster child of our wellness program so we look like we're legit and not just letting people pass tests when we know theyre on steroids

Naw thats not even the truth.

Actually when Jeff resigned his deal he was guranteed a title run at least or main event position once same as(R.V.D, Orton, Kennedy, M.V.P)

Now when ever they decide to put teh belt on him is up in the air, bc he wasnt even suppose to beat HHH at armmegedon until HHH decided to put Jeff over at the same day of the event to throw fans off/

HBK, HHH, & Steph are pushing for Jeff in teh back they want him and Orton to be stars

Oct 3, 2006

damn i aint never heard of that??? u got a link to a article for it???

Aug 21, 2007
That shits got nothing on mankind being thrown off the hell in the cell. Then 10 minutes later gets thrown through the cage...... Tooth up his nose fool was all fucked up. :knockout: