Jayo felony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
5xLoC said:
i hear u G

thats true

and for the record what Westcoast rapper has ever managed to succeed on Def Jam????

WC
South Central Cartel
JAYO

ALL DEF JAM FLUNKIES^^^
but then again maybe def jam just doesnt know how or care about how they promote/market their westcoast artists
WELL JAYO COULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST ONE TO SUCCEED ON DEF JAM BUT WAS LIVING FOR THE MOMENT AND NOT THE FUTURE LIKE MOST NIGGAS DO AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN BIG AS SNOOP DOGG BECAUSE SNOOP HAS BEEN THRU MORE THEN JAYO HAS, I MEAN GETTING STRONG ARMED OUT OF YOUR MONEY FROM SUGE KNIGHT, AND ALL THIS WAS AROUND THE SAME TIME FRAME,SO JAYO SHOULD HAVE HAD HIS EMPIRE IF NOT BIGGER THEN SNOOP DOGGS, BECAUSE IT TOOK A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY AND TIME FOR SNOOP DOGG TO GET OUT OF HIS CONTRACT FROM STRONG ARMED SUGE KNIGHT OF DEATH ROW RECORDS!!!!, BUT THAT NIGGA JAYO WAS WEAK MINDED OR SOMETHING, STILL GETTING WET AND LISTENING TO HIS HIOMIES OR SOME SHIT,LIKE MOST NIGGAS DO,I MEAN THAT NIGGA WAS HANGING WITH THE DOGG POUND AND SNNOOP DOGG BEFOR HE LET HIS SHIT CALAPSE AND WAS ON SOME OF THEY'RE SONGS TOO, WHAT EVER THE MATTER WAS RUSSELL AT THAT TIME STILL OWNED DEF JAM RECORDS,NOW HE DOESN'T I KNOW.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im not gona speak on jayo personally, cuz i dont know em

but if yall listened to his music youd probably guess that hes a litle unstable, or atleast WAS unstable. jayo felony never said that he was going to be a huge superstar and put diego on his back...or maybe he did and i missed that..

i mean, your asking for the maker of the song "sherm stick" (and sherm stick part two and three) and "they got me on medication" to be a successful and well mannered individual throughout frustrations in the industry.

everyones not a house nigga....

ras kass shoulda blown up and put carson on the map too, right?

May 10, 2002
Jayo is raw and I still feel that "Take A Ride" was his best album and probably the best album ever outta Dago (MY opinion),

But in all honesty his album on Def Jam was not that hittin' to begin with, and he didn't make any hit SINGLES for that album. "Watcha Gonna Do" was a good song but he really needed a follow up and that's what was missing. You can blame promotion or whoever, but point blank he was missing the next hit single to bring it past gold. He makes great songs, just not singles, and that's been the reason he hasn't reached full potential. I still hope he makes a comeback on a major...

Jan 9, 2006
bigpluck said:
WELL JAYO COULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST ONE TO SUCCEED ON DEF JAM BUT WAS LIVING FOR THE MOMENT AND NOT THE FUTURE LIKE MOST NIGGAS DO AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN BIG AS SNOOP DOGG BECAUSE SNOOP HAS BEEN THRU MORE THEN JAYO HAS, I MEAN GETTING STRONG ARMED OUT OF YOUR MONEY FROM SUGE KNIGHT, AND ALL THIS WAS AROUND THE SAME TIME FRAME,SO JAYO SHOULD HAVE HAD HIS EMPIRE IF NOT BIGGER THEN SNOOP DOGGS, BECAUSE IT TOOK A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY AND TIME FOR SNOOP DOGG TO GET OUT OF HIS CONTRACT FROM STRONG ARMED SUGE KNIGHT OF DEATH ROW RECORDS!!!!, BUT THAT NIGGA JAYO WAS WEAK MINDED OR SOMETHING, STILL GETTING WET AND LISTENING TO HIS HIOMIES OR SOME SHIT,LIKE MOST NIGGAS DO,I MEAN THAT NIGGA WAS HANGING WITH THE DOGG POUND AND SNNOOP DOGG BEFOR HE LET HIS SHIT CALAPSE AND WAS ON SOME OF THEY'RE SONGS TOO, WHAT EVER THE MATTER WAS RUSSELL AT THAT TIME STILL OWNED DEF JAM RECORDS,NOW HE DOESN'T I KNOW.
sounds like some hate to me, how many posts have you made speaking on him? if he come wit something new it'll be garbage anyhow all his albums were on point so far and i can't say the same for most artists.

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
smallski61916 said:
Damn!! But still, what's up wit him nowadays??????

Still loungin around & shit??????

His newest album "In The Trenches" supposed to have come out
YEARS AGO!!!!!!.............................................................................

He was here in Downtown Dago, at E-40's show back in April though......
i got tha in tha trenches mixtape tha mixtape doesnt sound too good.....imma bullet loco fan but that wasnt too hot!an really if jayo fucked up oh well time for tha next muthafucka to take tha reigns!!!!!!i have a feelin i rocc or mitchy gone be tha next dago muthafucka to shine an put dago on tha map!!!!!!!!

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
def jam dont give a fuck about westcoast rappers.jayo put out a classic cd that recived almost no promotion. richie rich and wc did the same. instead the label spent money on bullshit