Jayo felony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
JAYO FELONY IS WASHED UP BLEACHED LAUNDRY, THAT STUPID NIGGA FUCKED HIS OWN CAREER UP, HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO FUCK UP A CONTRACT WITH RUSSELL SIMMONS THE SUPER RAPP MONGUL AND PIONEER AND FOUNDER OF OF ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST PROLIFIC RAP LABEL AND HIP-HOP BRAND NAME,HOW IN THE FUCK COULD ANY ONE IN THERE RIGHT MINDS FUCK UP SUCH A CONQUEST THAT WAS MEANT A SUCCESS WITH ALL THE HIP HOP LEGENDARY NAMES ON YOUR ALBUM, AND THEN WALK AWAY FROM THAT SHIT!!!!! IS THAT NIGGA SHERMED OUT??!!! OR WHAT??? JUST FOR YOUR HOOD!!!!! JUST FOR A HOOD THAT REALY DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER YOU IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT YOUR ORIGIN IS IN VIRGINIA!!!!!! YOU OUGHTA MAKE YOUR SELF AND HIDE FROM HUMILIATION BECAUSE YOU ARE TRULY A DISHONORSHIP TO THE SANDIEGO HIP HOP SCENE AND STRUGGLE WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO LEAD THE WAY, YOU WERE THE UNDERGROUND RAILROAD FOR THE SANDIEGO HIP HOP CULTURE TO SUCCESS NIGGA!!!! HIDE THY SELF AND FLEE FROM THEE YOU FOUL OF IGNORANTOF INIQIUTIES NIGGA!!! I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME A ALLAH!!!!!

Feb 7, 2006
russel didn't find hip hop, he gave us the first super label in hip hop. and Def Jam didn't and still don't know how to promote west coast artists. Hell LL Cool J who been with them since the 80's left that shit and talkin bad about that label.

Jun 23, 2005
Dhadnot said:
russel didn't find hip hop, he gave us the first super label in hip hop. and Def Jam didn't and still don't know how to promote west coast artists. Hell LL Cool J who been with them since the 80's left that shit and talkin bad about that label.
yes my brotha you are right about that, but we cannot speak for the eastcoast because we are not there nor any other part of cali but sandiego,jay felony went gold a couple of times because the nigga was tight, now we do know that sugar hill records was out befor def jam, but def jam took it farther and learned from sugar hill mistakes, i also remember LL speaking about how sugar hill rejected him on vh1 when he was first trying to get off the ground,he then went to def jam and got signed, he was one of the main artists who helped build def jamS RESPECT AND REPUTATION, and you have to remember that def jam was queens based,run-dmc were from hollis queens and then LL cool j came from farmers bvld.thats a hwole nother story we are speaking all about sandiegos recognition and where it could haqve went if jay o felony was wiser.sandiegto would have been on the ,map by him because def jam is well known world wide my brotha,and that would have put dagos foot in the door,jay o had a lot of rappers coming down for his release parties and all kinds of shit, he just threw it all away.fucked up his and sandiegos rap future and legacy and careers!!!

Feb 7, 2006
thats no lie about that. I thought that nigga was finna blow after that cd but he fucked it all off. Niggas, the world is bigger than your block, but that don't mean turn your back on your people. Find the happy medium.

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
jayo NEVER went gold
checc the records... thats my nigga but, truth is his sales were never strong

and the only way in which he fucced up his deal was over lacc of promotion and the super promotion given to jay-z's projects and everything rocafella associated

if u know another story or reason, enlighten me (im not being sarcastic, i never heard nothing more than that, so enlighten me)

Jun 23, 2005
5xLoC said:
jayo NEVER went gold

and the only way in which he fucced up his deal was over lacc of promotion and the super promotion given to jay-z's projects and everything rocafella associated

if u know another story or reason, enlighten me (im not being sarcastic, i never heard nothing more than that, so enlighten me)
WELL THE THING IS WE ALL HAVE TO CRAWL BEFOR WE WALK PERIOD, AND THE NIGGA WAS CRAWLING AND SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE FOR A GOOD MINUTE,THEN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, I MEAN THIS NIGGA WAS REPRESENTED FROM JAM MASTER JAY ON THE JENNY JONES SHOW AND MORE!!!! HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO FUCK UP A CAREER WITH ONE OF THE MOST PROLIFIC AND WORLD WIDE KNOWN DJ'S IN ON THE PLANET!!!!!!! RUN DMC IS KNOWN WORLD WIDE, AND JAY-O WAS ON THEY'RE FUCKING COAT TAIL!!!!WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE SANDIEGO NIGGAS!!!???? THATS WHAT I SHOULD BE ASKING,A LOT OF SANDIEGO NIGGAS TURN A LOT OF GOOD AND CONCRETE CONTRACTS DOWN FOR THEY'RE HOODS AND THEY'RE PRIDE FOR SANDIEGO,WHEN SANDIEGO IS THE LARGEST NAVY BASE AND MARINE BASE IN THIS COUNTRY IF ITS KNOWN FOR ANYTHING ,THATS WHY WE ARE IN THE SITUATION WE AREIN BECAUSE WE HAVE SOME OF THE STUPID ASS NIGGAS WHO TURN A LOT OF GOOD CHANCES DOWN, LIKE THAT NIGGA WHO USED TO RAPP AND HAD A MAJOR CONTRACT WAY BACK IN THE DAYS NAMED MYSTERY ALSO ,,,....AND THE LIST GOES ON

Jun 23, 2005
AND THE YOU GET MAD AT SNOOP DOGG BECAUSE HE SUPPOSEDLY STOLE CRIP HOP FROM YOU NIGGA AND THEN YOU TAKE OFF ON HIM NIGGA!!!!YOU NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR MY MAN AND BEAT YOUR SELF UP, BECAUSE YOU THREW IT AWAY WHEN YOU LEFT JAM MASTER JAY(rest in peace)YOU KNOW YOU THREW IT AWAY WHEN YOU DID THAT TO YOUR SELF!!! DON'T GET ANGRYAT SNOOP NIGGA!!! HE ONLY DID WHAT ANYBODYELSE HAVE DONE AND WOULD HAVE DONE LIL NIGGA!!! YOU CANNOT COPYWRITE (CRIP-HOP) NIGGA!!! LETS JUST FACE IT BLOOD, YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY FOR THE WHOLE SOUTHEAST, YOU WOULD HAVE BY NOW THE PRESIDENT OF DEFJAM WEST RIGHT NOW LIKE SCARFACE IS OF DEFJAM SOUTH LIL NIGGA!!!! OR IF NOT WIHT YOUR OWN LABEL AND WOULD HAVE BEEN A SOUTH EAST ICON DOWN THRU WESTCOAST HIP-HOP HISTORY LIL NIGGA!!!, THATS PROBABLY WHY YOUR HOOD DEPISE YOU ALSO!!!!
IF THE TRUTH HURTS SAY OUCH!!! NIGGAS!!! AND THAT GO FOR BITCH ASS CHEERLEADERS WITH BLOODY TAMPACTS IN THERE WET WHORING PUSSYS!!! SOME ONE NEEDS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH ON HERE AND STOP BEING COWARDLY COYOTES WITH THEY'RE TAILS BETWEEN THEY'RE BITCH THIGHS!!!!!!

Jun 23, 2005
5xLoC said:
jayo NEVER went gold

WELL IF HE DIDN'T GO GOLD HE WOULD HAVE PUSHED GOLD,IT TOOK TOO SHORT LIKE SOME YEARS TO GO GOLD AND PLATINUM, BUT HE ALSO KEPT HIS NAME RINGING THRU PEOPLES EARS WHILE STAYING AND HAVING LONG TERMS THRU OUT THE HIP HOP BUSSINESS,IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN A FEW OF HIS ALBUMS TOOK LIKE 10 YEARS TO GO GOLD AND SOME ALREADY WENT PLaTINUM, JAYO WOULD HAVE BEEN A WORLD WIDE HIP HOP STAR BEING WITH RUSSELL SIMMONS AND SHIT, YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LOSE ALSO WE ARE TALKING ON THE WESTERN U.S HEMISPERE MOSTLY, LOOK AT LUNI COLEONE,KILLA TAYE AND ALL THOSE OTHER UNDERGROUND ARTISTS, THEY WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE WHAT HE HAD,BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN FOR THEM BEING WITH DEF JAM,AND ALSO LOOK AT FAT JOE, HE ALMOST WENT BROK UNTIL HE GOT SMART AND STARTED CHANGING HIS RAPPS TO MORE DANCE HOP WITH CATCHY HOOKS,THEN HE STARTED REALIZING THAT ALL THAT OLE METAPHORIC RAPPIN WAS NOT PAYING THE BILLS, THE SAME WITH SNOOP DOGG, AND THE LIST GOES ON,ITS A BUSSINESS IN ALL AND TO KEEP ON TOP YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING THATS GONNA HIT THE CLUBS,BUT JAYO DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE NO SOFT LIKE CLUB RAPPS, BUT YOU KNOW THATS THE BUSSINESS, AND THIS WAS WHEN ROCCAFELLA WAS AT ITS INFANCY SO THATS NO EXCUSE AND THEY BOTH ARE ON DIFFERENT AND FROM DIFFERENT COASTS

Jan 23, 2006
i heard MYSTERY HAD A BAD RECORD DEAL AND SUM ROUGH TIMES !! HE IS ON MYSPACE!!!

I THINK JAYO HAD A BAD DEAL WITH DEF JAM TOO!!! THEN HE FUCCED UP HIS SECOND CHANCE WITH SNOOP!!!!! HE WAS IN THERE (SONGS,VIDEOS,MOVIES)!!!!! IF I WAS HIM I WOULD HAVE TRIED TO GET SUM CHIPS FROM SNOOP FOR USIN CRIP HOP INSTEAD OF BEEFIN AND FUCCIN UP HIS CHANCE OF MAKIN IT!!! DONT GET ME WRONG JAYO IS HOTTER,HOTTER THAN FISH GREASE BUT WILL HE EVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Damn!! But still, what's up wit him nowadays??????

Still loungin around & shit??????

His newest album "In The Trenches" supposed to have come out
YEARS AGO!!!!!!.............................................................................

He was here in Downtown Dago, at E-40's show back in April though......

May 30, 2006
What doez being in LA got 2 do with anything?

Itz funny how I hear niggaz talkin shit about Jayo fuckin up a chance of a lifetime, he blew it etc. Niggaz need 2 understand that when u sighn these contractz your sighning your life away. Your puttin a whole lot on the line when u sighn. If u got a raw deal on the table there makez no sense in sighning a record deal.

You ever hear a great cd by an artist(& I'm not just talkin about rap), or a cd that blowz up but u never hear from the artist again after that cd diez down? We all have. Az soon az an atrist/group vanishes after one cd the first thing that come out of peoplez mouth iz how they fell off when a lot of the timez thatz not even the case. Tha artist/group just sighned a fucked up deal & it cost them their career.

Oh & Russell aint owned any partz of Def Jam in several yearz. When Jayo sighned Russell was there but when Jayo wanted out Russell was already gone.

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
bigpluck said:
WELL THE THING IS WE ALL HAVE TO CRAWL BEFOR WE WALK PERIOD, AND THE NIGGA WAS CRAWLING AND SWALLOWING HIS PRIDE FOR A GOOD MINUTE,THEN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, I MEAN THIS NIGGA WAS REPRESENTED FROM JAM MASTER JAY ON THE JENNY JONES SHOW AND MORE!!!! HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO FUCK UP A CAREER WITH ONE OF THE MOST PROLIFIC AND WORLD WIDE KNOWN DJ'S IN ON THE PLANET!!!!!!! RUN DMC IS KNOWN WORLD WIDE, AND JAY-O WAS ON THEY'RE FUCKING COAT TAIL!!!!WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE SANDIEGO NIGGAS!!!???? THATS WHAT I SHOULD BE ASKING,A LOT OF SANDIEGO NIGGAS TURN A LOT OF GOOD AND CONCRETE CONTRACTS DOWN FOR THEY'RE HOODS AND THEY'RE PRIDE FOR SANDIEGO,WHEN SANDIEGO IS THE LARGEST NAVY BASE AND MARINE BASE IN THIS COUNTRY IF ITS KNOWN FOR ANYTHING ,THATS WHY WE ARE IN THE SITUATION WE AREIN BECAUSE WE HAVE SOME OF THE STUPID ASS NIGGAS WHO TURN A LOT OF GOOD CHANCES DOWN, LIKE THAT NIGGA WHO USED TO RAPP AND HAD A MAJOR CONTRACT WAY BACK IN THE DAYS NAMED MYSTERY ALSO ,,,....AND THE LIST GOES ON
i hear u G

The Evil Genius said:
Oh & Russell aint owned any partz of Def Jam in several yearz. When Jayo sighned Russell was there but when Jayo wanted out Russell was already gone.
thats true

and for the record what Westcoast rapper has ever managed to succeed on Def Jam????

WC
South Central Cartel
JAYO

ALL DEF JAM FLUNKIES^^^
but then again maybe def jam just doesnt know how or care about how they promote/market their westcoast artists