Jay-Z's REAL "BLUEPRINT 3" (if you can stand it)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
yeah i know the guy your talking about, Leo Zagami. Zagami also in an interview backed up the theory that there are lizard people living on the earth with us, a claim started by David Icke whose main theories were based off a jewish book that was later discovered to be a hoax. So if Zagami, who's suppose to be credible, is backing a ridiculous claim by a man whose whose thoeries are based on a hoax how credible can Zagami be?

And you said i don't do research.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LOL I ain't even gonna watch this shit due to the fact that Jay Z/Illuminati connection threads have been started on this board so many fuckin times already.

Let me guess what it said.......Rocawear has "similar" symbols as freemasons and Jay Z's head gesture is supposed to be the Illuminati "All Seeing Eye".

Because we all know Illuminati try to put themselves out there so blatantly.......

Mar 15, 2009
Really i just wanted to expose this information. Anyone who actually watches is now accountable for Knowing the Truth, any decisions you make after that is completely up to you, lol. ...just doing my part.

Apr 21, 2006
Nah its all good Abbico.... people have their opinions. I just wanna add two more cents though, even though I believe you shouldnt live in fear. You also cant live life like a blind man. Know that there ARE crooked ass people in this world and shit CAN happen. You are not living in a safe haven, this is a capitalist country. If I go to the CEO of Walmart and ask for money because I cant feed my family he'll tell me to fuck off in a heart beat.

Mar 15, 2009
haha, that's a good way to put it. And I don't think it's living in fear though; just like when a person's Health begins top catch up with them while they're relatively young, that person's going to start eating right & staying away from unhealthy foods ...not only that, they're going to tell others. It's EXATCLY the same thing, i'm being cautious of what i digest in my subconcious. But to each it's own if you don't think that shit's important ...just like in the health scenario it WILL catch up to you, it Always does.