Jay-Z's REAL "BLUEPRINT 3" (if you can stand it)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
Some one has a big imagination and a lot of free time. The video makes connections to the most random things such as Jay z saying evolution in progress and that lady talking about the evolutionary process. Just because it rhymes doesnt mean they connect on a satanic level. Also, he says every sentance like its the greatest discovery ever made: "The original THREE came from EGYPT!!!!!!" and? i read that on wikipedia a year ago. It just seems to me like someone making random connections in their own paranoid head and then preaching like its fact.

Also Blueprint III was released 9/8/09 not 9/11, so i guess all those bootleggers thwarted his plans to posses are souls with Satan.

Mar 15, 2009
@Elemenno

i would expect you to say something like that. You clearly speak out of Ignorance saying that the connections are Random. That's all i'm saying bro. Research!

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
@Elemenno

i would expect you to say something like that. You clearly speak out of Ignorance saying that the connections are Random. That's all i'm saying bro. Research!

Beleive what you wanna believe, who am i to say whats right. All i know is when i research conspiracy theory claims i find a bunch of half truths, connections that take a stretch to make, and stories that have no credible sources to back their claims. Some of these conspiracy theories i actually want to believe because it gives me a new way to look at the world, but unfortionatley i'm not just going to believe that the blueprint III is helping usher in a new world order by possessing my soul with the devil if i buy it just because some nerdy sounding guy says it with conviction.

Aug 27, 2007
you're one of those scalpers that stopped me from getting my ticket for tomorrow aren't you?

fucking lame, watching it on Fuse won't be nearly as good. That's not to say I won't be watchin it.

Jan 28, 2005
Y'all conspiracy theorists act like Jay-Z has this enormous subconscious psychological power over everybody who ever listens to his music. Its the most ridiculous fucking shit I've ever heard. Acting like terrorists bump Jay-Z while they're flying airplanes into national monuments, wtf?! BAKALAKALAKA 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BITCH AINT ONE HEKALEKABAHL!

I'll maybe start speculating on whether or not any of this bullshit is true if he can get the New Jersey Nets moved to Brooklyn and pick up Lebron James in the next 24 months.

Mar 15, 2009
you should WATCH the whole thing when you get the chance, do it bit by bit if you need to. Otherwise it sounds like some Theory by some square who hates Jay-Z, when actually i was Surprised that he even knew who Jay was ...if you know who the dude is who is narrorating the Video you'll probably have more respect for his Credibility! The dude straight has an Interview Series WITH an Elite Illuminati Member who is pretty High Up! Look him up youtube.com/TheForerunner777