JAY-Z DISS THE GAME( THE GAME CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
TOKZTLI said:
I'd rather hear a 40 year old with Jay's experience than a young 20 rapping the same old shit - any day. LOL
yeah.. because Jay-Z raps about very intellectual, original matter :rolleyes:

"BIG PIMPIN, SPENDIN CHEESE. BIG PIMPIN ON BLAP"

amazing.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
PHX Sun said:
yeah.. because Jay-Z raps about very intellectual, original matter :rolleyes:

"BIG PIMPIN, SPENDIN CHEESE. BIG PIMPIN ON BLAP"

amazing.
I'm not big on Jay Z, but in no way do I think he sucks..

I hope you have listened to a "decent" amount of his songs and NOT just the one's that are released as singles(which are just supposed to get people's attention)..Some artists albums sound NOTHING like their singles...So you reciting lyrics to his big pimpin song doesnt really prove anything, especially if you havent listened to his albums..

Jan 9, 2004
Train1983 said:
So you reciting lyrics to his big pimpin song doesnt really prove anything, especially if you havent listened to his albums..
Agreed. Homie is just being a hater and I'm not a big Jay Z fan to begin with.

May 20, 2005
I have to put my opinion up on this shit...

First and foremost, Im WEST COAST to the fullest! So i already think that the
game is tight as fuck... and to say that he is not lyrical is like saying Dr. Dre is wack on a keyboard... Its just not true... But to say that Jay-Z is played out or wack.. thats not true either!

You have two different styles here... Both are tight, and both have murdered other MC'S in there career.

So in my opinion... this is a solid beef and where your from will be the major factor in what side you take...

Like i said im WEST COAST'N to tha FULLEST so if there really is a beef...

I gotta rep for The Game.... But then agian.. thats just my opinion!

May 2, 2002
djfreaks said:
actually, its B.L.A.D.s

the rims. even tho they are called BLADES, so he misspelt it.

but i dunno what BLAP is.
I dont either.. I just typed jay z big pimpin in google and copy and pasted the first lyrics I saw

and I didnt say he was a horrible rapper.. I personally, do no like him at all. But thats just the way I feel about east coast rap. It all sounds the same to me.

I just think Jay-Z gets WAY more credit than he deserves. And I never really understood why.

Jan 28, 2006
PHX Sun said:
why? because Jay-Z's old 40 year old, over-rated ass made a shitty diss song about him? games career is over now?

lol

I love when people say that shit. "OH SNAP, HE JUST KILLED HIS CAREER!"
get the fuck on with that shit.

since when is Jay-Z such a deadly lyricist? In my honest opinion, he is the most overrated figure in hiphop. plain and simple.
he is still better than game, honestly though, i cant stand either of them