JAY-Z DISS THE GAME( THE GAME CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Smoka said:
http://dl6l3.rapidshare.de/files/33...-Z_-_You_Lame__You_Lie__Dissin__The_Game_.mp3

I SAW THIS AT WWW.WESTCOASTAFTERSHOCK.COM

I COULDNT DOWNLOAD THE FILE...BUT DID HE REALLY DISS GAME, CAUSE THATS WHAT IT SAID ON WWW.WESTCOASTAFTERSHOCK.COM

IF SO, GAME CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER..!!!
why? because Jay-Z's old 40 year old, over-rated ass made a shitty diss song about him? games career is over now?

lol

I love when people say that shit. "OH SNAP, HE JUST KILLED HIS CAREER!"
get the fuck on with that shit.

since when is Jay-Z such a deadly lyricist? In my honest opinion, he is the most overrated figure in hiphop. plain and simple.

Dec 27, 2005
PHX Sun said:
why? because Jay-Z's old 40 year old, over-rated ass made a shitty diss song about him? games career is over now?

lol

I love when people say that shit. "OH SNAP, HE JUST KILLED HIS CAREER!"
get the fuck on with that shit.

since when is Jay-Z such a deadly lyricist? In my honest opinion, he is the most overrated figure in hiphop. plain and simple.

lol

yeah I forgot you a nump fan...or in your opinion snoop dogg is a lyricist....

you internet guys are so simpleminded!!!

if jay-z or rass bring it to game its over man...he can handle 50 but Jay or Rass will destroy him lyrically, and JAy will destroy his commercial value. Jay is one of hiphops most beloved and richest figure...he's what Jordan is to basketball in the media. And if he says Game is wack....then everyone...mtv, trl, etc. will say Game is wack!!!

Get your game up little boy! learn the business before you speak to adults!!!

Dec 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol...Jay Z got murked by Nas and he's still goin strong. The only people who decide whose career is over is the White dudes runnin the music industry, not us or any other stans. Last time i checked people dont jock Jay-z that much on the west coast, we gonna support our music and Californias market is enough to support the game.

Nov 24, 2003
Smoka said:
IF SO, GAME CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER..!!!
Wrong. Any diss from Jay will just give Game more publicity, especially considering that Game's fans mainly reside on the West Coast, while Jay's fans reside on the East. Jay dissing Game will only help Game's career on the East Coast by keeping his name in the media.

If Jay really wanted to hurt Game's career he would not make a diss towards him. He would black ball him with whatever influence he has, and make sure no one ever mentioned Game's name in public again.

This ending Game's career is about as funny as when people said the Yukmouth diss ended his career.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Ending game's career? lol

I agree with you on when you r defending Jay about his lyricism, becuase dude can spit weather you like him or not.

but to say one diss track is gonna stop Game from eating from the Rap game, your trippin homie

Jan 9, 2004
PHX Sun said:

lol.

I'd rather hear a 40 year old with Jay's experience than a young 20 rapping the same old shit - any day. LOL

Dec 27, 2005
45park1904 said:
Ending game's career? lol

I agree with you on when you r defending Jay about his lyricism, becuase dude can spit weather you like him or not.

but to say one diss track is gonna stop Game from eating from the Rap game, your trippin homie
Ok...your reply is worth a reply from me....you seem like you actually know what you are talkin about!!

Jay-Z lyrically is tight as fucc...I'm west coast to the fullest but some of these dudes on here are so stuck on east coast, west coast, or california -bay type of shyt...they be trippin...they will say Jay got no lyrics or cant spit but then turn around and give praise to eastwood!!! lol

But I'm not sayin Game career is over with just Jay dissin him,
I'm sayin that it'll be over with 50 Cent and G-Unit dissin him, Aftermath droppin him off the label, Interscope puttin him on Geffen, Big Fase exposing him, numberous beefs with well-liked West Coast artists (Yukmouth, Bishop Lamont, Regime, Rass Kass), No production from Dr. Dre on his new album, the covering up of the Butterfly tattoo, the Change of Heart video circulating around the net...then Jay dissin him too....man thats alot for any artist not just Game....

One thing is gauranteed...he might go platinum on his new album but he for sure is not going to do the type of numbers that his Documentary album did!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Smoka said:
And if he says Game is wack....then everyone...mtv, trl, etc. will say Game is wack!!!

Get your game up little boy! learn the business before you speak to adults!!!
Cause Jay-Z completely destroyed Nas.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Smoka said:
Ok...your reply is worth a reply from me....you seem like you actually know what you are talkin about!!

Jay-Z lyrically is tight as fucc...I'm west coast to the fullest but some of these dudes on here are so stuck on east coast, west coast, or california -bay type of shyt...they be trippin...they will say Jay got no lyrics or cant spit but then turn around and give praise to eastwood!!! lol
Agreed.Im always west coast with it but to say Jay Z dont have no lyrics tells me you know nuthing at all about the Rap game.Period.

Jun 7, 2005
this is old. it's V. Dot Slick but not directed at game. it's an old diss that V. Dot Slick dropped on Angelous a while back. I heard this on a mixtape a while ago. thus the line "put it together half of ya name is fuckin jealous" an-jelous.

"Stay the fuck outta my state. Don't come to Jersey"

V Dot is from jersey.

I think I'm the only muthafucka that has been able to clear up this bullshit ass rumor. lol.