Jay-Z bites Serio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Drake is good at what he does. A lot of people on the sicc fail to realize that and want some gangsta shit or something i cant quite put my finger on it right now.

Dude gots some bars. Hate for anyone on the sicc to not look cool though.
Agreed. Drake is not my favorite, or the best out there IMO. I will settle for him though any day over the Souljah Boy's, Gucci Mane's, Waka Flocka Flame's and all the other no talent ass clowns that somehow get attention these days.

Anybody hear Drake's joint over the beat to Goapele's Closer? That's my shit!

Feb 16, 2006
i dont fuck with the radio. and im guessing drake is on the radio because this is my first time ever hearing his name
bullshit!! you gotta a tv? he on hella mixtapes, he fuck with wayne do hella features, you be on the 'net. you heard of dude. unless you in siberia and your internet only takes you to siccness and no where else then you might be telling the truth

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so who does drake write for? does he write for kanye west and lil wayne? cause that one song "Forever" thats always on the radio all three of their verses sound exactly the fuckin same, like he wrote all three

and drakes lyrics are garbage, ive only heard his singing ass "successful" song and "forever" and ths what im basing this judgement on

but come on man
"last name Ever, first name greatest
like a sprained ankle boy i aint nothin to play with" <-- OH WOW hes so fuckin smart cause it kinda rhymes.. and it makes sense! you cant play when your ankle is sprained! Haha!! he must really be the greatest ever, even tho i never heard of him until now.... fuck outta here

"and your city faded off the brown, nino"
wait waht?? what the fuck does city faded off to brown mean? did he just write that shit to say "nino brown" and id think it was clever?

"she insist she got mo class, we know
swimmin in the money come and find me, nemo"
what the fuck? she insist we got mo class we know just to rhyme nemo to word play swimming in money? waste of my time

"if i was at the club you know i ball, chemo"
wait what the fuck? ball... bald? chemo? chemotherapy? hes in the club like he has cancer? those are just a couple examples of his blatant faggotry

eminem tore his verse the fuck up though and he reminded me of one of the lines he spit in that song kill you

"These mother fuckers are thinking im playing,
Thinking im saying the shit cause im thinking it just to be saying it"

thats all i can really say about drake is hes just playing and saying shit cause hes thinking it just to be saying it. i feel the same way about the rapper 'game'. ive listened to a half dozen of his radio songs and cant remember a single thing he really said, dude raps but doesnt say anything
is Drake the most complex and talented lyricist in the game?

no of course not... but he is better than A LOT of rappers out now

I'd say more than 75% of the rappers in the game don't even use multi-syllable rhyme patterns in there verses... no type of wordplay... etc...

I'm not sure what rappers you usually listen to... but I'd be interested to know... and see if they're actually more talented than Drake... coming from a lyrical standpoint

sure you got people like Royce Da 59, Crooked I, Chino XL, Tech N9ne, Eminem, Joell Ortiz... I could go on... who are better than Drake lyrically

but you have a lot more rappers who are very basic

I'm not trying to come off like some Drake groupie who's out to defend him... because honestly I rarely listen to dude... but he gets way more hate than deserved, IMO

if you wanna break it down to straight up lyricism... Drake is probably better than most of these rappers in the Bay... doesn't mean I'm listen to Drake before I listen to the Jacka or Messy Marv... but Drake has talent

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
wait waht?? what the fuck does city faded off to brown mean? did he just write that shit to say "nino brown" and id think it was clever?
you seriously dont get this? Hes sayin your city gets high off regular weed.

I was gonna explain more of what most of these mean but i dont feel like goin thru and removing all the font tahoma and font color royal blue shit. Took me like 5 minutes just to find that little verse. thats just ridiculous. must take forever to post

LOL@ saying shit about drakes substance then sayin FREE GUCCI tho...thats funny.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LOL@ saying shit about drakes substance then sayin FREE GUCCI tho...thats funny.
really though... Gucci Mane is possibly the most basic rapper of all time

I do fuck with some of his music now... but he has almost no talent at all when it comes to rapping... just has some nice beats

Jan 28, 2005
Funny how much Butcher hates Drake, but puts his verse word for word on the sicc to talk shit on it. Even though he fucked up some of the lyrics and misinterpreted a line here or there, Drake obviously stuck in your head... and that's what sells in today's economy. Don't nobody wanna hear real shit cuz the realness is- shit sucks right now. I'll listen to Drake all day if it makes me forget how lame the economy is.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
w.t.f.....seems like mr.serio be making more moves then half the members on siccness!,lol..even tho he sounds hella chueck!!,hahah,..pfss!