JANUARY 22nd CRICET - TIJUANA SOUTHEAST iTUNES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
damn the 40 boodles for the hard copy of a CD huh? well shit all ima say is I'm glad youre dope and at that level of quality, you may be one of the few people i'd pay that type of money for a hard copy for. I think 90 percent of the world gon be shit out of luck with that type of idea. remember when I paid 36 dollars for the European release on vinyl of blackalicious A2G EP and I prolly still complain about that shit to this day as the highest ive ever spent for a album that didn't have a sample I needed for a beat.

only mp3 on my entire iPhone 6 is "cream soda" which is my alarm on my phone. that's gotta be some props.

I just hope everyone else is down for a 40 dollar copy. that's a hard situation in 2016. shit maybe in the hood that's gon be specifically lower between real niggas haha

look forward to it keep the dopeness up. instead of crying and complaining about the money ill look at it like, I spend a lot of money on random shit and somethings while priced lower in normal situations, are worth more to me personally than others ill pay 40 bucks for. luckily I don't work for all my money haha

anyways props cricet and like I said keep being dope and ill keep supporting with my money in comparison to ignoring the labor in your craft and taking advantage of technology.

Last edited:

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
i think im not gonna do that price for hard copies thats not fair to my fans so i will let people know when they ready onelove the itune pre order is up friday is close but some people is gonna pay 40 but not everybody not my core fans never..

May 25, 2005
man im so glad to hear you aint gonna do the 40$ for the real fans, cause with the canadian exchange rate at the moment for me and my homies up here that price is gonna kill us :(

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
J funk not yall bro but 3 songs is on my soundCloud cricet lighter go push play hope you guys love the Album on friday itunes And spotify get them tweeters and bass and mids ready lets go..

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
G-Ro thanks fam we going all out on this Record we have a Tijuana Southeast team onelove to All yall play this shit for 9 months strong then im ready for Another one..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
man i really need a hard copy but if i gotta ill just put that shit on a burned CD after i buy my copy.

i go 60 somethin bucks on my itunes account i got for free aint no thang
aint heard none of the soundclick joints yet but im bout to peep it once i get back from gettin my food real fast

i believe in the music i already know its gon be tight

cricet got that music that i can respect and not even check it out until i buy it cuz i want that full experience, put the CD in light my backwood and listen..niggas dont listen to music like that no more..back when u had to buy that album then slap it but you knew the niggas album you bought was gon have you in good hands..

Last edited:
May 25, 2005
man i really need a hard copy but if i gotta ill just put that shit on a burned CD after i buy my copy.

i go 60 somethin bucks on my itunes account i got for free aint no thang
aint heard none of the soundclick joints yet but im bout to peep it once i get back from gettin my food real fast

i believe in the music i already know its gon be tight

cricet got that music that i can respect and not even check it out until i buy it cuz i want that full experience, put the CD in light my backwood and listen..niggas dont listen to music like that no more..back when u had to buy that album then slap it but you knew the niggas album you bought was gon have you in good hands..
Thats the only way i listen to new albums..pop the cd in the deck, grab a coffee and cruise around alone in my ride with the music up, absorbing it..