jada disses crooked i?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2003
Jadakiss Disses Crooked I? Posted on Monday, July 21 @ 19:11:55 CEST by HaitianSicilian

Rumor has it that a Jadakiss track was played on the radio and it looked like he was dissin Crooked I.

Jadakiss raps:

You say you crooked but ima straitin you out/But before im done with you im gon let Holliday put tha gauge to your mouth/

The source say D Block was at the end saying things like, you better stay in Cali lil N****.

Crooked I VS Jadakiss, that would be interesting...

source: www.worldwideconnected.com

Jun 25, 2002
....mayne..crooked i would slaugter jadakiss...and jadakiss one of the illest lyricists on the east coast....he like 1 of the only east coast rapppers i respect...talentwise...crooked i pone of the hardest in the world boy....off the fucin chain.....

Oct 14, 2002
www.myspace.com
Crooked I Is A Dope MC & So Is Jada. But If It Came To A Battle, I Think Crooked Could Win, Cause I've Heard Him On Wake Up Show Freestyles And He Can Come Quick. On Wax Is A Different Story. Battle rhymes On Wax, Jada Will Murder Him. Jada Takes His Time Writing His rhymes, But Not Just That, east Coast Artist Always Add Subliminal Shit That Could End Careers. So That’s My Thoughts… Peace

KavorkianPorkian

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
"he would murder him, bring him back to life, and murder him again...."

don't get me wrong, Jadakiss is raw, but on some real real lyrical battle shit, i don't think there's too many that want it with Crooked I, lyrics, voice, style, delivery, ain't too many touchin him right now

Jul 12, 2002
ya he does man. crooked i went on like power 106 and busted a "freestyle" and it was the same one he busted when the death row site interviewed him. lyrics are still amazing though.