JACKA Tha Jack Artist..... NAS Illamtic???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
Its cool

its easily listening but i dont think its a classic.. aint no classic where guest appearances outshined you (yukmouth, keak, fed-x, and husulah all outshined Jacka on his own cd).. some (most) of the verses are just lazy and ive been hearing from many people that most of this is old material recorded pieced up on some newer production.

its an OK album i dont see where yall gettin this classic stuff from.. Jacka is nice but slacks off from time to time.. with simple ass rhymes and some embarassing attempts at punchlines, metaphors etc.

i like GET OUT THERE (because it feels like a song.. not just random verses with a hook)

STANDING BY STARS (fex-x ripped this shit)

FEEL THIS CLIP (beat was nice and voice effect was sumthin different and entertaining)

LOOKIN AT IT (yukmouth & keak... thats why)

TURNED OUT - (beat and Jacka was spittin hard on this shit)

BLIND WORLD - (Husulah came nice and introspective)

Feb 4, 2005
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
IM SURE MOST OF US ARE BIAS, BECAUSE IF U AROUND THE SAME AGE AS ME (23) U WAS IN GRADE 7-8 WHEN ILLMATIC DROPPED AND U WAS A YOUNG DUDE GROWIN UP ON RAP-THAT ALBUM WAS DOPE COS THATS WHEN WE STARTED GETTIN INTO LIFE SITUATIONS 4 OURSELVES, AND WE LIKED THE SHIT WE HEARD. IT GOT NAS FAMOUS.
JACKA IS MY FAVORITE SOLO ARTIST RIGHT NOW AND I DONT EVEN REALLY LISTEN TO NAS ANYMORE. I CANT COMPARE THIS.

100-
true shit, im around the same age (22) an feel the same way the last Nas album i liked was Stillmatic but even that got old fast. My best solo rappers at the momment are Jacka & Cormega, other then that i be listenin to Dead Prez and Mob Figaz shit so i cant compare the 2 albums. I feel Jackas more at the momment because im older an know exactly how he feels when he is spittin his lyrics and shit. But when i was younger Illmatic was the shit no doubt but i dont real vibe wit that album ne more.

Oct 19, 2004
the jack artist is a hard album but illmatic came out at a time when hip hop was real hip hop so that feeling will probably never be duplicated. Jacka is hard but he really aint that lyrical all the time but the thing thats gonna carry him is his style and his voice. I got a gang of cutthoats that dont really even like jacka as a rapper but buy his albums just cause of his voice. Cuzzo got that voice thats gonna carry him a long way.

Feb 5, 2005
first I want to say I've never listen him...give me some links!

and that some major shit ya'll talkin...I mean to compare him to nasir...nasir was born and bred in the capitol city of babylon, his perspective is a mudda fudda for what that city pisses is pure tumult, deception and pain...somebody help me understand...give me somelinks!

Feb 27, 2005
butter said:
first I want to say I've never listen him...give me some links!

and that some major shit ya'll talkin...I mean to compare him to nasir...nasir was born and bred in the capitol city of babylon, his perspective is a mudda fudda for what that city pisses is pure tumult, deception and pain...somebody help me understand...give me somelinks!
WWW.2SICCAUDIO.COM
U CAN LISTEN TO THE ALBUM.

100-

Oct 25, 2003
SFWOOD said:
it's the feeling you get from listening to the album.It's very cohesive,it all flows together and builds off the prior song.Rob Lo is the best producer in the Yay right now,his beats are extremely melodic,and Jacka's flow fits them to a tee..

you said it better than me
word is bond,appreciated mayne

Feb 27, 2005
Blackandproud said:
true shit, im around the same age (22) an feel the same way the last Nas album i liked was Stillmatic but even that got old fast. My best solo rappers at the momment are Jacka & Cormega, other then that i be listenin to Dead Prez and Mob Figaz shit so i cant compare the 2 albums. I feel Jackas more at the momment because im older an know exactly how he feels when he is spittin his lyrics and shit. But when i was younger Illmatic was the shit no doubt but i dont real vibe wit that album ne more.
4 REAL...I GREW OUT OF NAS AS WELL-HE WAS GOOD 4 HIS TIME.

100-